SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arf said:
I'm really GLaD to see the levels I made for one of them earlier versions still being in the rotation. And Spazzo telling me Flaming Fields being a favourtie made me crap my pants... of joy.

This mod was a triumph!
I'm making a note here, huge success!!
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction...
Super Smash Productions...
We code your mods, and make you thrilled.
For the good of all your mods...

Etc etc
Yeah.

Arf said:
I'm really GLaD to see the levels I made for one of them earlier versions still being in the rotation. And Spazzo telling me Flaming Fields being a favourtie made me crap my pants... of joy.

Except... Flaming Fields isn't in the current rotation, its broken.

koopashellmi0.png

I was planning do a intro like the original smash bros brawl when the chars be finished.

Chaos said:
An ancient temple like the one in Sonic Aventurewould be a good level.

That Emerald Altar level looks nothing like the ancient temple level in Sonic Adventure (I think he meant the one called 'Lost World')... It's because of all the Mystic Realm Zone style that I see in the screenshot.

Besides, it's spelt wrong...

You need to leave TONS of room for the camera. Open up MAP02 in a wad editor and see what I'm talking about.

Look at the part in lost world with that little tunnel, the low water, and the fiery arrows. That would be a cool type of level. I mean the theme AND style.

My level designing sucks.
Look at this:

Oh and you can step on the terrain where the spikes are at.
Items like Heart Containers, Koopa Shells, and Starmans appear in the middle. But I didn't want to explain that in the picture otherwise it'll be more space taken up on this page.

Spazzo said:
Do I _SERIOUSLY_ need to spell it out for you guys?

1) Extract contents of SSBSS_DEMO.RAR into 1.09.4 directory, NOT the 1.1 directory. Doing so will give you errors.
2) Overwrite SSBSS.exe with the patch EXE.
3) Execute SSBSS.exe.
If you're getting a missing/corrupted wadfile error, you've either been messing with the PLR files of SRB2, or with the DEMO files of SSB:SS. Take your pick.

In terms of the netplay, I'm not sure whether Logan has unbanned it from the MS or not - he should have, by now.

nice timing, just befor brawl, *offtopic*its coming out tomorow (march 9th) my mother is going to grab it for me on her way home from work so..ill finaly have it after 9 months (about) of waiting, yay *end of off topic*I guess ill see how sonics gameplay is simaler... I guess ill edit and tell tomorow, but it looks promisingly simaler oh and nice mod! loving it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back