SSB:SS Demo Release (SSBSS_DEMO.RAR) [no56k]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actual mod isn't really that fantastic, you know. With the MS down, and the fact that Brawl is out doesn't change the fact that it's pretty basic gameplay (if not awkward and/or confusing sometimes), with pretty basic levels, with only one (useful) item. I dunno; it just doesn't grab my attention, and what I feel is the same for others as well. It just doesn't have that... special quality that sparks an interest, you know? Melee.soc on a 2-D plane, with damage gauges, and a smash ball that holds pretty much the same type of final smash: Overpowered, invincible. Nothing special, just overpowered and invincible. No effects, just Super Sonic, Super Tails, and Invisible Espio. With there being errors with netplay, too, it gets annoying to host because you have to constantly compensate for the glitches and bugs (startlives on new player join) (consis fail).

Ash said:
The actual mod isn't really that fantastic, you know. With the MS down, and the fact that Brawl is out doesn't change the fact that it's pretty basic gameplay (if not awkward and/or confusing sometimes), with pretty basic levels, with only one (useful) item. I dunno; it just doesn't grab my attention, and what I feel is the same for others as well. It just doesn't have that... special quality that sparks an interest, you know? Melee.soc on a 2-D plane, with damage gauges, and a smash ball that holds pretty much the same type of final smash: Overpowered, invincible. Nothing special, just overpowered and invincible. No effects, just Super Sonic, Super Tails, and Invisible Espio. With there being errors with netplay, too, it gets annoying to host because you have to constantly compensate for the glitches and bugs (startlives on new player join) (consis fail).
He´s all right,this mod is nothing with the MS down,you know.
You must make a 1-P mode if the internet of his/her house is down or when the MS is down or...just for fun.

light dasher said:
csmgiw said:
sorry but brawl is much much better
So? Some of us Don't have Brawl til May, what are we going to do for 2 months without brawl huh?

Find something else to do?

I doubt we'd be delayed again, it looks like it's May for us EU/UK people there.
I'm annoyed we have to wait till May. AUS have to wait even longer (their release is still TBA) I'm just making my mod which makes me want to do something for the time and being.

Add an Adventure gametype

Same as stock but you can't damage other players and you can complete levels (or just the server host can)

I also want Time and Stamina gametypes.

Great

This is Great! I tried this and it was good. I enjoyed it so much, I made this for it:
SRB2SONICPUNCH3.jpg

EDIT: And this:
SRB2SONICKICK1.jpg

adding file

To add files into SSBSS first get net launcher, then add files normaly as you would for srb2win. After that go in main options and where it says alternate exe replace where it says srb2win with ssbss then click the box next to it then hit run. I added my neo on it once in a netplay match and it does work so...

Also for netgames i found doing 3d matches you have less chance of getting kicked rather than the 2d one's as SSBSS is still unstable when it comes to online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back