[Open Assets] SRB2Kart 1.3 - Moe Mansion

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Future Sight Off = 1 tic of display latency, but some things (like wall collisions or certain slopes) will be visually smoother.
Future Sight Full = 0 tics of display latency, but those same things may jitter or "jerk" a bit.

Use Full unless you are having a specific visual problem, and if that problem isn't fixed by switching to None, switch back to Full.
Phew, thanks Tyron! I've been leaving Future Sight off for the past few months... feels awkward now...

Hi, so I tried to update my copy of Moe Mansion 1.3 (#45) to 1.3 (#53) but after I swapped the exe file out, windows 10 was no longer able to launch the game.

Last edited:
Hi, so please ignore my issue where build 1.3 #53 wasn't loading, I got that fixed. I have a new issue now... what's this sector error?

Attachments

• 2021-10-12.png
    2021-10-12.png
    256.3 KB · Views: 367
I seem to have found an audio bug. I play a lot of local multiplayer and in 3 or 4 player split-screen the character voices and sound effects while racing are so quiet you almost can't hear them. It does not seem to happen in 2 player split-screen. But some sound fx like the item randomization and race end catchphrase are normal volume. This is at any volume... It's like the in-race effects are always turned down 90%. Sure you can turn music to 10% and leave FX at 50 and turn your sound up... but then item boxes and race end sounds are super loud.

I tried turning off audio fade in and out but that didn't help. I also checked against vanilla and it's definitely something going on with moe and not the PC. Also, I have multiple PC's and sometimes have up to 9-10 (in split-screen) players lanned and it does it on all PC's.

If I were to guess... I think it has something to do with how far the character is rendered from the viewport. It seems... further in 3/4 player split screen. I might also add I'm using 4:3 resolutions (usually 1280x960 or 1024x768)

When I host with Moe Mansion with showtrackaddon on, my server sometimes crashes saying something about how a file wasn't found

Sorry to bother; but since community updates are rolling, is it possible to make some of these features individuel mods? If not, an update on the state of the build would be fine.

Edit: Don't assume what you see on the internet is true.

Last edited:
I’m willing to bow to whatever deity can make moe mansion compatible with 1.6. I basically stopped playing SRB2 Kart when this stopped being updated.. True and sad facts everyone.

I’m willing to bow to whatever deity can make moe mansion compatible with 1.6. I basically stopped playing SRB2 Kart when this stopped being updated.. True and sad facts everyone.
Try the galaxy version, its moe mansion... but ported to 1.6!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back