SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, so stop it :\
I found a neat "feature" that OGL users will find useful, pressing the windows key in OGL will show the taskbar/startmenu, right? In normal srb2, thats it, nothing else, but, in JTE 1.69.6, you can click on a program on the taskbar, and it will "minimize" Srb2JTE, you can't do this in standard srb2.

Yeah, I hate how normal SRB2 in OpenGL stays on top of all windows, preventing you from moving it or minimizing it. Stupid OpenGL API. :P I order you to skin my game window!

When I host the game in SRB2 universe, I have to let the joiners load their character data while the screen is paused, right? Well, it keeps saying that the command is only for SRB2 universe, while we are in SRB2 universe!

Whenever somebody is in my SRB2 Universe game and they are not paused, they get a CF. Can somebody tell me why?

FSX said:
Whenever somebody is in my SRB2 Universe game and they are not paused, they get a CF. Can somebody tell me why?
'cause there level 0 until they load character data, and the game dosen't support that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back