SRB2JTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't break it up like that.

Seriously, get it right.

It'll do you a lot of good.

Anyway, what were we talking about again? SRB2JTE? Hmm, haven't touched it in a while, myself...

Maybe if we payed him to do it? I'm going to be honest: I'm serious about this. I would actually pay out of my own pocket to keep him programming(like 10 or 20 dollars), and I hope you would too, otherwise this could never work. It's possible that if he's payed to program JTE, he will do it, and do it better and more often. JTE, I hope you are reading this, I really do.

No, no, you silly fools, Half-Life 2 and Doom 3 are too advanced and require GOOD PCs to run... I have actually been using Quake 3 Arena, as I think it has a nice balance between pretty and required power.

And no, there will not be any more SRB2 stuff from me. Sorry.
I've become too busy lately, but not because real life has set in yet... I've actually been working on programming Kid Radd and my little "SRB3 Arena" (the name won't stay, of course. I don't even want it to be associated with SRB2, mostly for the complete lack of ringslingers and first person mode) projects...

What is Kid Radd? See my sig. I am programming the first 30 comics into an actual game. But not a crappy RPG or anything like that. The game the comic is depicting. It is going fairly quickly because, while I am making it from scratch, it is but a simplistic 2D 8-bit game... Easily enough programmed, and I have plenty of resources available to me.

Unfortunately, my Q3A mod isn't as lucky. I have almost nothing to work with, just the Sonic model with the huge forehead and Q3A's built-in stuff...

I can't model, can't skin (outside of very well done but basic edits, like making a more suitable Super Sonic skin by making the normal Sonic skin gold instead of blue...), can't make music, textures, or maps...

Well, I can try at all of these, of course. I have the tools and ability to do so (except for modeling, which I tried in the past and failed and never bothered to get the tools for again after I lost them...) and I am skilled very well in .shader scripts... But...

All I am is a programmer. Without help, I can make nothing. And noone can help me. Doesn't that suck? So I make Kid Radd... At the very least, I have sprites and music for it already...

Does that meen your not going to update your doom and xmas ports to 1.09.2 . I know there old but the haloween port got up dated.I colde not download it thogh.

Bouncey said:
Updated in spelling by SMS:
I know their old but the haloween port got updated.I could not download it, though.

Hehe, just wanted to optimize your spelling. Well, who's gonna help me to update SRB2JTE to 1.09.2? It will now be called SRB2JTE: the SMS adventure! :wink:

You meant "I know they're old, but the halloween port got updated. I couldn't download it, though.", didn't you, Super Mystic Sonic? Remember, a n00b can't correct another n00b's spelling, even if the other one IS newer and stupider (if possible).

Anyway, yes, I had no plans on updating the SRB2Xmas port I did, and I still don't. It wasn't worth doing the first time, going unappreciated as it did, and it was a hellish amount of work compared to SRB2Ween, which is only 2 maps long. SRB2Ween got updated for that reason only, as well.

Jason the Echidna said:
No, no, you silly fools, Half-Life 2 and Doom 3 are too advanced and require GOOD PCs to run... I have actually been using Quake 3 Arena, as I think it has a nice balance between pretty and required power.

And no, there will not be any more SRB2 stuff from me. Sorry.
I've become too busy lately, but not because real life has set in yet... I've actually been working on programming Kid Radd and my little "SRB3 Arena" (the name won't stay, of course. I don't even want it to be associated with SRB2, mostly for the complete lack of ringslingers and first person mode) projects...

What is Kid Radd? See my sig. I am programming the first 30 comics into an actual game. But not a crappy RPG or anything like that. The game the comic is depicting. It is going fairly quickly because, while I am making it from scratch, it is but a simplistic 2D 8-bit game... Easily enough programmed, and I have plenty of resources available to me.

Unfortunately, my Q3A mod isn't as lucky. I have almost nothing to work with, just the Sonic model with the huge forehead and Q3A's built-in stuff...

I can't model, can't skin (outside of very well done but basic edits, like making a more suitable Super Sonic skin by making the normal Sonic skin gold instead of blue...), can't make music, textures, or maps...

Well, I can try at all of these, of course. I have the tools and ability to do so (except for modeling, which I tried in the past and failed and never bothered to get the tools for again after I lost them...) and I am skilled very well in .shader scripts... But...

All I am is a programmer. Without help, I can make nothing. And noone can help me. Doesn't that suck? So I make Kid Radd... At the very least, I have sprites and music for it already...

Convince Mystic to map it. RedXVI music. Ummm... SSNTails models.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back