SRB2 Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we forgo that entirely and note that Wii homebrew has been hitting it big for the past month or so thanks to a little thing called the "Twilight Hack", and thus an honest-to-God port to Wii is now technically feasible.

Let's also note that it's not gonna happen.

Shadow Hog said:
How about we forgo that entirely and note that Wii homebrew has been hitting it big for the past month or so thanks to a little thing called the "Twilight Hack", and thus an honest-to-God port to Wii is now technically feasible.

Let's also note that it might not happen.

Fixed.

Man, you should forget about SRB2 being ported to any console, OK? The only way SRB2 would get ported is if by any chance any of us turns out to be the president of a company that makes consoles, and I don't think any of us is :P

Sik said:
Man, you should forget about SRB2 being ported to any console, OK? The only way SRB2 would get ported is if by any chance any of us turns out to be the president of a company that makes consoles, and I don't think any of us is :P

How'd they make a dreamcast version then?

You didn't catch what I said. I didn't say they can't do it, I said they wouldn't do it. Unless for some reason somebody from a company that makes consoles offers his help to make a port, STJr. will never make a console port ever. The only time it was ported to a console was for the Dreamcast, and that version is discontinued right now, so forget it.

You haven't seen anything yet =P

Lies! I have done it! It's not a hoax! D:

Did anyone notice the update on photo channel allows an image to be shown up as the icon?
Thats what CUE did,its so OBVIOUS.:P
I can stick up Srb1 in their as an image an have Srb1.loL!!!*killed*
I want it on my Wii.<:(

Autosaver said:
Thats what CUE did,its so OBVIOUS.:P
Well, sorry, I don't have a Wii to spot that out :P I thought it was a very well done hoax, and just that :P

Chaos said:
Damnit. No you don't. Click on the link; it never says a thing about Twilight Princess.
Yes you do. It uses a twilight princess gamesave. You need to play the game and load the save data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back