SRB2 Uncapped PLUS

SRB2 Uncapped PLUS 12

Fafabis

Fafabis submitted a new resource:

SRB2 Uncapped PLUS - Nightly version of SRB2 including Uncapped, Dynres, RPC and other features.

A Nightly/Rolling Release custom build of SRB2, with the latest community made features. Inspired on SRB2Kart Moe Mansion.

Tracking features list:

Discord Rich Presence:
View attachment 52650
A port of the SRB2Kart discord rpc implementation. This can show some of your game info (level, emeralds, gametype, etc) on your discord status...

Read more about this resource...

I got a new monitor recently and it's 1440p so when I tried playing SRB2 after a long while the scaling was super screwy so native 1440p is great!

The mod's fine in software, but on the other hand seems like OpenGL has other ideas
srb22204.png

So... apparently while the other features are great, for some reason Discord Invites isn't working on my part. It works when you're in another server, but it doesn't on mine. People are able to join my server so it's not a hosting issue, and I have all Discord settings on. I'm just not really sure what's going on.

So... apparently while the other features are great, for some reason Discord Invites isn't working on my part. It works when you're in another server, but it doesn't on mine. People are able to join my server so it's not a hosting issue, and I have all Discord settings on. I'm just not really sure what's going on.
Fixed, see the latest compiled exe, http://srb2.mooo.com/srb2builds/uncapped-plus/
Post automatically merged:

This is really cool, I just wish there was a way to turn off the "displaying what character you're playing as on discord" thing since i'm helping playtest a couple unrevealed characters, and that'd be a super easy way to accidentally leak shit.
Now there is, see the latest compiled exe.

Not sure if this is just a me thing, but the website doesn't seem to be loading for me and I also can't even test the build.
You are using 64 bit dlls with a 32 bit exe, extract this zip on your SRB2 folder and replace all dlls.
About the website, what browser are you using?

Last edited:
fix that please this is so bad i am using the 8 version it gets even worse on fullscreen

Attachments

• srb20004.gif
    srb20004.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 453
Last edited:
Fixed, see the latest compiled exe, http://srb2.mooo.com/srb2builds/uncapped-plus/

Now there is, see the latest compiled exe.

You are using 64 bit dlls with a 32 bit exe, extract this zip on your SRB2 folder and replace all dlls.
About the website, what browser are you using?
I just tested it out and it's cool you finally fixed that Character Showcasing thing! But for some odd reason it's STILL not working the Discord Invite thing. It only works on servers you JOIN, but not servers you HOST. It's very odd. XD
srb20011.png

i wish you could hook the resolution to any one of the green resolutions, and then have the game extend the borders from there, as when I play my resolution, it simply looks so small compared to the actual game, and chat just looks awful.

i say this build is pretty good but can you fix the player join sound because it isn't working in the latest build#8. thanks

edit: the player join sound seems to work now, so no need to do any changes now

Last edited:
Honestly, I really enjoy the ports of Dynres, Palette Rendering and Rich Presence, but there's one problem. This build seems to be based off of either the 2.2.9 branch, or a much earlier next branch. Meaning some things I already got used to, (such as the removal of support for music slots) aren't present here. I guess I have to rename some tracks again. But otherwise, I really enjoy this one, great job there. It'll feel cursed when i switch to any experimental builds and and theydoesn't have any of these features.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back