SRB2 Party exists. Discuss.

I get your excited and all, but don't you think you should let the team behind SRB2 Party make their own topic in Editing for this sort of thing? I'm sure they'll speak more on it when they are ready.
I agree! Can't wait for this project! Can't wait to Party!

Mods, we have an anomaly. Cman is actually contributing to the community, this is an emergency!
Disgusting. Bet you have the twisted mindset that is '' Banned = Dumb'' I have no clue why people like to be jerks to kids.

Sonic Robo Blast 2 Party?!! It's official. Mario Party's finally hit SRB2, and computers!! I'M SO HYPED!

Please don't let this be an April Fools' Day prank!!

As it was announced a few days ago I don't think it's an April fool.
But as it was announced on #devetopment I don't know.

Sonic Robo Blast 2 Party?!! It's official. Mario Party's finally hit SRB2, and computers!! I'M SO HYPED!

Please don't let this be an April Fools' Day prank!!
I swear, you'd be best friends with my boy Tristian.

Nice, it looks like Shuffle but actually good.

Also the DS one was cool (the ones by Hudson are the best anyway).

When the DS came out, I was TOO happy playing Mario Party with my friends, now this exists and I'm so excited!

It is rare that this has appeared in devetopment, although it is certain that this will not appear in SRB2 Vanilla.

As a Mario Party fan, I guess this is something to look forward to. Would like to see the minigames and more information on how it plays.

So basically a gif was sent in the Discord Server's #devetopment channel (quite a while ago, actually!)...
srb20672.gif

Since when did this exist, and where can I get more info on it? (You can discuss other stuff related to it here too btw)
Either way, hype incoming, cause this looks sick already!
Side note: move it to where it actually needs to be, staff. I don't care where it is as long as it's still there.
I think ima use wads to play as LUIGI AND DO NOTHING TO WIN

It's Mario Party DS Styled. I loves Mario Party DS! And yes, I am making Cman support.
Well, it isn't styled on Mario Party from what I see, it's based on Sonic Shuffle.
One day i saw other gifs that shown other stages and one of them was a shuffle one, not sure if I'm correct.

Well, it isn't styled on Mario Party from what I see, it's based on Sonic Shuffle.
One day i saw other gifs that shown other stages and one of them was a shuffle one, not sure if I'm correct.

It's Sonic Shuffle And Mario Party. The intro for when characters want to go. Originates from Mario Party DS

SRB2Party huh? So far it looks pretty cool, i'm interested. I loved plenty of Mario Party games, so i'm excited to see how this one turns out.

The fact that Party is in the title should tell you that it’s based on Mario Party for the most part

Last edited:
Shuffle was bad anyway but I'm glad fans are helping making a proper party game with Sonic characters.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back