SRB2 Party exists. Discuss.

CloneFighter

Mediocre Lua scripter
So basically a gif was sent in the Discord Server's #devetopment channel (quite a while ago, actually!)...
srb20672.gif

Since when did this exist, and where can I get more info on it? (You can discuss other stuff related to it here too btw)
Either way, hype incoming, cause this looks sick already!
Side note: move it to where it actually needs to be, staff. I don't care where it is as long as it's still there.

All I can say
is

Y E S .
Never in my life have I needed something so badly but never known until I received it. (Well not received yet, but still!)

Am I seriously the only one who is chill with this? I mean, when it happens, it happens.

So basically a gif was sent in the Discord Server's #devetopment channel (quite a while ago, actually!)...
srb20672.gif

Since when did this exist, and where can I get more info on it? (You can discuss other stuff related to it here too btw)
Either way, hype incoming, cause this looks sick already!
Side note: move it to where it actually needs to be, staff. I don't care where it is as long as it's still there.
SRB2 PARTY? @Sonamous 47 @Trey.BWN you two gotta see this!

All i know is that is a mod, don't expect this to be in SRB2 vanilla, but anyways, it looks beautiful.

Rule 2: No flaming.
It's Mario Party DS Styled. I loves Mario Party DS! And yes, I am making Cman support.
Mods, we have an anomaly. Cman is actually contributing to the community, this is an emergency!

I get your excited and all, but don't you think you should let the team behind SRB2 Party make their own topic in Editing for this sort of thing? I'm sure they'll speak more on it when they are ready.

I get your excited and all, but don't you think you should let the team behind SRB2 Party make their own topic in Editing for this sort of thing? I'm sure they'll speak more on it when they are ready.
Yeah, this is a temporary thread until the team behind SRB2 Party creates their own.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back