Speedster Sonic

Speedster Sonic 2.3

ElHaker_2006 submitted a new resource:

Speedster Sonic - Speedster Sonic arrives in Sonic Robo Blast 2

Hello, today I am pleased to announce my first srb2 mod (besides my first time programming and I am literally risking my grades by doing this), peedster Sonic (or Sp.Sonic). This character has many abilities that refer to both classic games, adventure games, and modern ones (and even Super Mario and Metroid games).

-- Important! --

Next I will show you the abilities, but first I wanted to tell you that, for my taste, I prefer not to say much about what it has to offer, because although it...

Read more about this resource...

ElHaker_2006 updated Speedster Sonic with a new update entry:

First bug fixed...

Well, as I mentioned before my pc is old, so I found out about this error thanks to a video uploaded to youtube (thanks, "El Weon Sonico"). Well the error is that if you play at a resolution higher than 1280x800, the HUD would move and not stay above the life counter.

PD: If you read this I'm going to give you a reward, what kind of reward? you may wonder, well, it's a move that was there but you never noticed, it's called "Magical Jump". To activate it just press "Spin" and "Jump" while...

Read the rest of this update entry...

hey gracias por darme un poco de credito creo
Post automatically merged:

I have a question for what is the 3 slots at the top of the bar for?

Last edited:
Son para una habilidad la cual no he mencionado, pero sirve para que tengas una alternativa a la hora de rellenar la barra, si es que no tienes anillos al alcance, ya mencioné que me gusta que la gente descubra las cosas por su cuenta, así que lo único que puedo añadir es que el mod usa la gran mayoría de los botones (no solo el Spin, Salto, C1, C2 y C3).

Son para una habilidad la cual no he mencionado, pero sirve para que tengas una alternativa a la hora de rellenar la barra, si es que no tienes anillos al alcance, ya mencioné que me gusta que la gente descubra las cosas por su cuenta, así que lo único que puedo añadir es que el mod usa la gran mayoría de los botones (no solo el Spin, Salto, C1, C2 y C3).
a con razon bueno una idea y si como agunos mods le metes una pose son el toss flag y algun boton custom

So I honestly don't know if it's me or what but when I activate this PK3 nothing happens, Speedster doesn't get added to the character roster. Any clues as to what might be wrong?

Speedster really Needs to get rings energy By breaking the Ring box
srb20273.gif

a con razon bueno una idea y si como agunos mods le metes una pose son el toss flag y algun boton custom
Just a lil warning for both:
The master board is an english speaking place (and its even stated on the rules)so please use a translator

So I honestly don't know if it's me or what but when I activate this PK3 nothing happens, Speedster doesn't get added to the character roster. Any clues as to what might be wrong?
Do you have version 2.2.10? could be that

Speedster really Needs to get rings energy By breaking the Ring box View attachment 79977
I'm planning that when you break the ring monitors this will add you 3 full slots of Ring Energy.

Just a lil warning for both:
The master board is an english speaking place (and its even stated on the rules)so please use a translator
Oh, ok, thank you very much, I didn't know that, I won't do it again.

Your addon is really good, but for some reason. When going to the goalpost at the end, pressing custom 3 at the goal just starts the super form for some reason.

--------

Like this:

srb20164.gif

Also this can hurt your eyes when the "got though act" thingy screen when it's white.

(This footage also used chaos emeralds since I didn't mention it)

Yeah but I need an uncapped framerate version 2.2.10 for Android, it really makes a difference on my phone's small screen and it's the only way I can play

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back