Speedster Sonic

Speedster Sonic 2.3

ElHaker_2006 updated Speedster Sonic with a new update entry:

A gift for mobile gamers, an accessibility update!

Hi, today we have an accessibility update, mostly for the mobile people. We also have a new ability, and bug fixes. Well, let's see the skills!

** Peel-Out Spin **

When you are charging the Peel Out, press Spin to do a Peel-Out Spin, it's just the normal Peel-Out but rolling. This gives more speed than the Spindash, but like the normal Peel-Out, it spends Ring Energy.

** Alternate Boost **

This isn't an ability per se, but it's something that mobile gamers will like. By typing "boostalt...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ElHaker_2006 updated Speedster Sonic with a new update entry:

A normal bug fix update.

Hi, how have you been this month? I'm bad, I have had problems with my school but I have been able to bring you an update that solves two errors, one serious about Alternate Boost and another about Super Peel-Out. Here below I will leave how these bugs consisted.

- Alternate Boost: Now people can play quietly in split-screen mode, each with the possibility of having a simultaneous Alternate Boost, previously when activated it only worked for the first player, regardless of whether he was...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It is from the "Sol Sestancia" map pack.
hello! im a really big fan of speedster sonic hes so cool!
this mod is ALMOSTTTT perfect for me but i was wondering if you were ever considering adding the sa2 light speed dash? :o
i heavily prefer it and is the only reason i use the modern sonic mods even though i prefer classic sonic. thank you so much!!

hello! im a really big fan of speedster sonic hes so cool!
this mod is ALMOSTTTT perfect for me but i was wondering if you were ever considering adding the sa2 light speed dash? :o
i heavily prefer it and is the only reason i use the modern sonic mods even though i prefer classic sonic. thank you so much!!
Just to clarify to you (since your new Here), do not ask the creator to add new features or do a new mod entierly. Message Board doesnt allow you to do so,since it breaks Rule No.15.

As a newcomer to MB (Message Board), i entierly reccomending you to read the site's rules to understand how shuld you act here. They might be long,but brekaing any of them multiple times makes you banned,so reading them is inevitable.

Um, I believe I encountered a severe bug while hosting, I had added your amazing Sonic with Modern Sonic and SA (plus a whole bunch of other Sonic's) and SP was stopping SA from spin-dashing, And Modern from wall-jumping, Sorry to be a buzzkill, But I must inform you of this.

Um, I believe I encountered a severe bug while hosting, I had added your amazing Sonic with Modern Sonic and SA (plus a whole bunch of other Sonic's) and SP was stopping SA from spin-dashing, And Modern from wall-jumping, Sorry to be a buzzkill, But I must inform you of this.
It may be a more nuanced problem, but from the surface that seems like typical SRB2 behavior.
By which I mean, adding too many characters will generally end up borking the game-- or at least the characters, making them unable to do certain actions, as well as even making them not appear in the CSS (Character Selection Screen), but remain available via multiplayer in some fashion.
As much as I wish I could have races with tons of characters, unfortunately the game just can't handle it after a certain point. :dramahog:
That may be what's happening with you too!

It may be a more nuanced problem, but from the surface that seems like typical SRB2 behavior.
By which I mean, adding too many characters will generally end up borking the game-- or at least the characters, making them unable to do certain actions, as well as even making them not appear in the CSS (Character Selection Screen), but remain available via multiplayer in some fashion.
As much as I wish I could have races with tons of characters, unfortunately the game just can't handle it after a certain point. :dramahog:
That may be what's happening with you too!
Thanks for your feedback! I will be work on it.
Post automatically merged:

Oh no, that's a serious problem. I going to fix that bug. Thanks for your contribution

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back