Sonki (Legacy)

[Open Assets] Sonki (Legacy) - Generations Update

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Bandder

Flower Woman But Man
It'sSonki! submitted a new resource:

Sonki - an adorable sonic with bombs

Sonki is here he will drop bombs on you!

View attachment 81954

Story: Sonki came from another dimension, and he went through a worm hole or something and ended up at Greenflower Zone. But however, he was pissed. So pissed, he decided to destroy everything in his way, including Dr. Robotnik's (or Eggman's) machines.

He can collect the chaos Emeralds and become Yellow Sonki, becuase Yellow is objectively a better color than blue.

Moves:
Bomb Thuk - Preform a...

Read more about this resource...

i do plan on updating sonki again at 1000 downloads, but in the meantime im gonna tell ya about some future content:

-reskinned monitors and sheilds (not gonna be very useful, it's not like im adding completely new abilities)
2023_01_20_0bq_Kleki (1).png

-2 new characters in one bundle (one of which is my pfp so you can probably guess the other one)
2023_01_18_0ka_Kleki.png

oh yeah what's in the next update of sonki?
-new sprites
2023_01_18_0kn_Kleki.png

-moveset update maybe
2023_01_13_0eo_Kleki.png

-easter eggs in files (requires slade to access)
2022_12_22_0g6_Kleki.png

-srb2 persona support maybe. that might come after the 1000 download update
sign.png

i wanna say thanks to all of those who downloaded this, it makes me very happy that even a small handful of people were willing to give this little guy a download. sonki thanks you as well. may you have a good day!
2023_01_21_0i0_Kleki.png

Attachments

• 2023_01_18_0kn_Kleki.png
    2023_01_18_0kn_Kleki.png
    663 bytes · Views: 75
Update on the update! Yay!

What I have finished:
Full Jumping Rotations and New Running Sprites

2023_01_25_0nj_Kleki.png
2023_01_24_0lj_Kleki.png

Added Hyper Form using this code by Kirb (thank u kirb for reviewing the addon)

most of persona support. there's some stuff i need to fix.
2023_01_24_0qi_Kleki.png
2023_01_21_0kc_Kleki.png

What is not finished:
New Moveset
(yeah i need lua coders for that)
2023_01_25_0iq_Kleki.png

Also, feel free to try to make a 3d models and send it to me via my Discord.
2023_01_27_0lg_Kleki.png

Thank you for reading or something :)

1000 DOWNLOADS! THANKS A LOT! IS THERE AN UPDATE READY?

no.

can't really finish the update at the moment due to work. because despite what you think i have a life lmao
2023_01_26_0uv_Kleki.png

art made by meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It'sSonki! updated Sonki with a new update entry:

Bomb Thuk Replacement

THE TRUE FINAL UPDATE!!!
replaced the bomb thuk with a momentum-based thok due to me liking it better.

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

thank you guys for all the support for this little guy! i am currently working on another character quite similar to him (in terms of like "its a derp version of a sonic character") except it's gonna be a lot more better in terms of movesets right off the bat, unlike sonki which needed a huge update. thanks to you all, and see you next time! (or when i review a resource or somethin)

thank you guys for all the support for this little guy! i am currently working on another character quite similar to him (in terms of like "its a derp version of a sonic character") except it's gonna be a lot more better in terms of movesets right off the bat, unlike sonki which needed a huge update. thanks to you all, and see you next time! (or when i review a resource or somethin)

[this is a repost because im dumb and made it merge with the update annoucnement]

Last edited:
im happy to work on an update for this little fella
he now is the only able do curl and has the battle support :)
thanks a lot man. now people can blow stuff up in battlemod :wonderful:

hey guys this is the original sprite. glad i didn't release this
aaaaaa.png

Last edited:
Holy cow, this adorable nugget its fun to play!! Although most of those abilities (including Persona) could be a little too OP in my opinion. Unbalanced as people will say but other than that, its a very promising character. Well done man!!

yo guys we did it we made it to 2000 downloads! thanks a lot guys! no update tho. i don't plan on another update. there will probably not be another addon from me for a little bit. working on something else. thanks a lot for the support on this little guy tho! i'll be back sometime!

yo guys we did it we made it to 2000 downloads! thanks a lot guys! no update tho. i don't plan on another update. there will probably not be another addon from me for a little bit. working on something else. thanks a lot for the support on this little guy tho! i'll be back sometime!
That's mostly fair to be honest, am happy that sonki atleast got to 2000 downloads :D

Last edited:
Knockols is canned

I was currently working on a clone of Knuckles similar in concept to Sonki, but it was kinda...
bland. It's just Sonki but Knuckles.

I kinda didn't want to make him anymore just because I kinda already did the same thing with Sonki.
So sorry guys, but uh, ur gonna have to wait a little longer for another addon from me because I currently
have no ideas right now :dramahog:

Here is what the medium-sized fella would have looked like:
2023_02_08_0j8_Kleki.png

I kinda want to make a more unique, derpy mod that isn't "Vanilla SRB2 Character but very Derp and has like 1 extra move"
But i have no ideas currently lol. So in the meantime I'm just making art on my youtube.

I should have another addon at least being worked on within the next two weeks. Just taking a break and just...

making art.

Have a preview, good people of the SRB2 Message Board.
2023_02_10_10i_Kleki.png

and no this isn't a teaser for any addon for anything i just wanted u too see my art :)

Knockols is canned

I was currently working on a clone of Knuckles similar in concept to Sonki, but it was kinda...

I kinda didn't want to make him anymore just because I kinda already did the same thing with Sonki.
So sorry guys, but uh, ur gonna have to wait a little longer for another addon from me because I currently

View attachment 85094

I kinda want to make a more unique, derpy mod that isn't "Vanilla SRB2 Character but very Derp and has like 1 extra move"
But i have no ideas currently lol. So in the meantime I'm just making art on my youtube.

I should have another addon at least being worked on within the next two weeks. Just taking a break and just...

making art.

View attachment 85095

and no this isn't a teaser for any addon for anything i just wanted u too see my art :)
I think that's fair

what about powerless sonki, like the powerless sonic that is brown, the one from sonic the comic (the design should look more like a normal hedgehog and have some other stuff)
Knockols is canned

View attachment 85094

making art.

View attachment 85095

sonki is getting a game now.
bgb00001.png

(for free)

thanks to all those who supported sonki. this is thanks to your support.

(oh yeah more mods after this is released in march)

(and im still gonna update sonki this week)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back