Sonki (Legacy)

[Open Assets] Sonki (Legacy) - Generations Update

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
gonna resprite everything and make it look better
update on me: my pc parts are delivering soon, so once the pc is up and running, production of the sonki redo will continue properly.

me: the next mappack the creator of sonki is gonna be a kirby's dreamland remake

you:
1687072196209.png

me: tf is wrong with kirby's dreamland? i just beat it with the release of gameboy nintendo switch online and i thought it was good so i'm gonna remake it in srb2-

1687072549044.png

oh...

hey guys! update on me, my pc has been built and now i am back to working on srb2 mods! thanks for waiting!

while i was away i mostly reanimated sonki almost fully via my phone while i was waiting to build my pc. currently working on importing the new sprites into slade.
Untitled137_20230615204940.PNG
Untitled148_20230616150143.PNG
Untitled177_20230618175856.PNG

I'm on vacation next week so I will be working on finishing up the rest of Sonki's sprites while I am there. Then after that all that needs to be done is finish up some coding, and then the Sonki remaster will be released. Thanks to those who supported the little guy. Also gonna start working on respriting a bunch of stuff for future level packs, with one currently in development right now.

7r1uvz.gif

F61C2EAC-E374-45D8-A188-0716158C7965.png

2023_06_29_0ti_Kleki.png

So yeah, Sonki remaster within the coming month probably! Have a good day!

sorry for the lack of updates for the past months! was working really hard on the remake!
but, i have great news! the remake is nearly finished and will be uploaded to mb on thursday! when the staff actually make the thing available to download, that is a bit iffy.

his moveset is gonna be just as simple as the og version, but he has a lot more surprises in store for you! there are a number of things you might not expect assuming you havent checked the srb2 discord. all i can say is, it's gonna be wild!

i am thankful to those that contributed to the remake and those who are still here for the little guy. but the wait is almost over!

see you when the remake releases!

:wonderful:

sorry for the lack of updates for the past months! was working really hard on the remake!
but, i have great news! the remake is nearly finished and will be uploaded to mb on thursday! when the staff actually make the thing available to download, that is a bit iffy.

his moveset is gonna be just as simple as the og version, but he has a lot more surprises in store for you! there are a number of things you might not expect assuming you havent checked the srb2 discord. all i can say is, it's gonna be wild!

i am thankful to those that contributed to the remake and those who are still here for the little guy. but the wait is almost over!

see you when the remake releases!

:wonderful:
this will be the mod ever!!

wondering where the mod is, is there some type of delay or is the staff checking it out?

the staff is checking it out. plus when i said "thursday" i meant that was when i was uploading it, not when it was gonna come out actually. if anything it's coming out early. cuz i uploaded the mod on tuesday, which means the mods will moderate it earlier

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back