• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
have none of yall watched sonic x?
I clearly watched and it's clearly the best sonic anime that has been added, if you count OVA though. The thing is some people don't care to do that and are gonna love it, even when there not watching the anime for once.
Post automatically merged:

peploe can say bad words here?!?!
Yes you can, also you said "people" wrong.

have none of yall watched sonic x?
sure did, here's my ranking for the seasons

#1 Season 3
#2 Season 1
#3 Season 2
Season 1 was good and dare i say better than 2, it gets you right into the action and you just know instantly what you're getting into, had some very awesome fight scenes over here and it's one of my favorites only because of pure nostalgia.

Season 2 is fine, but man did Chris get annoying real fast, there were some good episodes here and there, although the Adventure 2 arc was not that great for me.

Season 3...
do i even need to say anything about it?

it's great, although i had to watch the JP dub for the ending to make a good impact on me after hearing so many good things about it, a shame it got cancelled when everything started to get real good, and Chris actually became one of my favs by the end of it.

my excitement for this mod knows no bounds, i love this show, and i 100% love this version of Sonic, Blue Blur KNOWS what he's doing and we all love the team's work for it!

this is pretty late for me to say but if there is one critique i may make towards the gameplay aspects of the mod (at least the ones that have been coded in) the "aiming" state for the zip dash doesn't seem as drift-y (if that's the right word for it) as it should be

also, will there be options to change things like screenshake and whatnot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back