• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, don't worry, but that's the thing. You were talking about Sonic X, the anime, and at least one or two people followed up your question. It was a casual, off-hand convo about the anime and nothing substantial enough about the mod.
So your reaction to people begging or starting arguments, was essentially to derail things through another branch 😅
I hope you won't take this criticism the wrong way-- Like, I do agree with you in that a bunch of people coming over from the hype did start ruining the thread as a result. You just... Inadvertently collaborated to that, is what I was trying to point out (while adding some humor).

But enough about that, I also don't wanna derail things aside from the criticism to help keep things in check. What's your favorite move of X Sonic, going with what was shown in the trailer?
Cuz for me, it was the Ring Burst. I can't wait to zoom through open stages with it! :wonderful:
i like the zip dash or combat

I know, don't worry, but that's the thing. You were talking about Sonic X, the anime, and at least one or two people followed up your question. It was a casual, off-hand convo about the anime and nothing substantial enough about the mod.
So your reaction to people begging or starting arguments, was essentially to derail things through another branch 😅
I hope you won't take this criticism the wrong way-- Like, I do agree with you in that a bunch of people coming over from the hype did start ruining the thread as a result. You just... Inadvertently collaborated to that, is what I was trying to point out (while adding some humor).

But enough about that, I also don't wanna derail things aside from the criticism to help keep things in check. What's your favorite move of X Sonic, going with what was shown in the trailer?
Cuz for me, it was the Ring Burst. I can't wait to zoom through open stages with it! :wonderful:
oh man i love the zip dash, being able to zoom across and change direction in a instant, while also working as a drift??? oh that's so fucking cool, the zip dash is literally what sonic does in cutscenes and I'm just so happy about that

also the snap dive, being able to bounce and chain multiple dives to keep air time as well as projectiles while taking no damage is so fucking cool, AND you can reflect/parry it???? that's so fucking cool man

I'm so serious this is probably the closest we have to cutscene sonic

also the ring burst??? it looks so damn cool, I would LOVE to fly around stages with it, and the fact you can control it so well compared to SMS's ring burst??? as well as the fact that his entire control scheme is also very easy to understand and do, man I just cant wait to get my hands on him

Last edited:
5-6 fucking people just dogpiled on this guy, isnt one or two enough? i thought the point was just to get the rules KNOWN, fucking jesus, dude

true true
alright changing topic...

anything specific you guys thinking on doing once the mod releases?
I've just been thinking on playing with X Sonic on all my most played Map Packs, maybe i might also try some boss rushes as well to test how strong he is

true true

I've just been thinking on playing with X Sonic on all my most played Map Packs, maybe i might also try some boss rushes as well to test how strong he is
Me and a few users from the discord server are planning on running through the vanilla campaign with just us all using X Sonic

true true

yeah i'll probably just play base campaign than next a bunch of map packs like 06 SA2B ect

true true

just test it i guess? im a simple guy u know.actually maybe test it with sol sestancia and maybe others maps if i get the feeling to dowload some cuz honestly i only have this one and i played angel island tour and blast mania only one level and never continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back