• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
ngl yall ruined this thread

...Ahem.
so remember when cosmo died in sonic x season 3????
yah i still remember sonic saying shi-
That's the pot calling the kettle black, bruv. Don't pretend you did nothing of the sort here LOL.
I apologize if I'm stepping out of line again, but like... You could stand to have some self-awareness too.

As far as the mod's concerned, I feel I got my thoughts about it out of the way... I think last time I commented? Can't recall too well. SO hey, best wishes still! Cuz it's been looking great!

somehow sonic x has 3 seasons on roku but not on nextflex☠️💀
it's probably cause of your location

and for the like 28th time stay on TOPIC
Post automatically merged:

...Ahem.

That's the pot calling the kettle black, bruv. Don't pretend you did nothing of the sort here LOL.
I apologize if I'm stepping out of line again, but like... You could stand to have some self-awareness too.

As far as the mod's concerned, I feel I got my thoughts about it out of the way... I think last time I commented? Can't recall too well. SO hey, best wishes still! Cuz it's been looking great!
Nah don't apologise, recently this thread has been ransacked by a ton of young kids, so it's kinda needed to let'em know about this stuff. (cause they don't read the damn rules %99 of the time)

Also to stay on topic, i fucking love how X Sonic's sprites look, They're gorgeous!!!

Do you think the combat will deflect any badnik or boss you fight with
I mean in the trailer showed him deflecting projectiles from eggman and whatever the name of that archer badnik

I mean in the trailer showed him deflecting projectiles from eggman and whatever the name of that archer badnik
Also breaking spikes I guess

not a big fan of sonic X in general but this look like some GOOD stuff,plus tbh i kinda like sonic design in sonic X and the sprites are genually not good...but great!

...Ahem.

i was just talking about sonic x and plus i said that because their was a bunch of people sort of begging (if you didn't im not talking about you) or starting arguments

i was just talking about sonic x and plus i said that because their was a bunch of people sort of begging (if you didn't im not talking about you) or starting arguments
I know, don't worry, but that's the thing. You were talking about Sonic X, the anime, and at least one or two people followed up your question. It was a casual, off-hand convo about the anime and nothing substantial enough about the mod.
So your reaction to people begging or starting arguments, was essentially to derail things through another branch 😅
I hope you won't take this criticism the wrong way-- Like, I do agree with you in that a bunch of people coming over from the hype did start ruining the thread as a result. You just... Inadvertently collaborated to that, is what I was trying to point out (while adding some humor).

But enough about that, I also don't wanna derail things aside from the criticism to help keep things in check. What's your favorite move of X Sonic, going with what was shown in the trailer?
Cuz for me, it was the Ring Burst. I can't wait to zoom through open stages with it! :wonderful:

just saw the trailer and inst that a homing attack? and also sorry for the bad english
no worries for the bad english, also no its more like a quick axe kick that can can go into another move to reflect attacks

also i hope ring burst doesn't drain your rings too fast

I know, don't worry, but that's the thing. You were talking about Sonic X, the anime, and at least one or two people followed up your question. It was a casual, off-hand convo about the anime and nothing substantial enough about the mod.
So your reaction to people begging or starting arguments, was essentially to derail things through another branch 😅
I hope you won't take this criticism the wrong way-- Like, I do agree with you in that a bunch of people coming over from the hype did start ruining the thread as a result. You just... Inadvertently collaborated to that, is what I was trying to point out (while adding some humor).

But enough about that, I also don't wanna derail things aside from the criticism to help keep things in check. What's your favorite move of X Sonic, going with what was shown in the trailer?
Cuz for me, it was the Ring Burst. I can't wait to zoom through open stages with it! :wonderful:
gotta be the wall run, OVA Sonic has that ability but it's a bit slow, but X Sonic seems to have this nailed down, i bet people will be able to pull some crazy tricks with this fella.
but i'm also SUPER excited for the snap dive as it's essentially a parry, and i LOVE parrying crap !!

no worries for the bad english, also no its more like a quick axe kick that can can go into another move to reflect attacks

also i hope ring burst doesn't drain your rings too fast
me either but probally if its doesnt drain too much you just gonna get idk 34 rings and fly trough the entire level, i just hope that the drain its balanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Back