• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic X (X-Sonic) Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
COLORED-export.png
The face was really bothering me on the right, so I fixed it up by using more frames from the show as reference!
Post automatically merged:

THE.gif
Also the stand rotation has finally been sketched, now only to shade them!

Keep up the good work! Tho make rings less OP because in the anime it made you go speen. maybe give that ability with atleast 1 emerald and 50 rings for 50 sec tics

Keep up the good work! Tho make rings less OP because in the anime it made you go speen. maybe give that ability with atleast 1 emerald and 50 rings for 50 sec tics
True. Maybe a possibility is that the attacking part of it could act like an insta-shield that lasts for its duration? I mean, probably not being like a normal jump or something, since at least in early episodes, the super spin attack (as I think it's called, since I looked it up when I tried to make a sprite of it.) could kind of (at least seem to) fly or float. Also, didn't Sonic use 2 chaos emeralds for a mix of the super spin attack and light speed attack-looking thing in one episode?

View attachment 54374The face was really bothering me on the right, so I fixed it up by using more frames from the show as reference!

View attachment 54375Also the stand rotation has finally been sketched, now only to shade them!
This mod is gonna be great i already know it, im still wondering what abilities he would have though. like that Overpowered ring that he always uses.

Scrapped the old design and went with a brand new one focusing more on the X style itself rather than making my own and calling it Sonic X.

I have to thank Metalwario64 for helping me out with these, as he made the A2 and fixed some things up with the A1. A big thank you to him!
STND_COLORED-1.gif

Along with new CSS artwork, drawn by me! (BlueBlur)
SONICX_CSS.png

Scrapped the old design and went with a brand new one focusing more on the X style itself rather than making my own and calling it Sonic X.

I have to thank Metalwario64 for helping me out with these, as he made the A2 and fixed some things up with the A1. A big thank you to him!
View attachment 54515

View attachment 54516
I really like the new css art. Keep up the great work!

Wonder if there's going to be a reference to...
nazo
"Huh, nice view!"

The most iconic thing in Sonic X
It's definitely not Nazo, I'm serious.

I'm serious. It's not gonna be Nazo guys he's not even confirmed to be Canon. But Dark Sonic seems to have a chance.

View attachment 54515

View attachment 54516
i cannot begin to say how cool those sprites and artwork look- :wow:

View attachment 54515

View attachment 54516
My gosh, this is gonna be so cool! Keep it up Blur!

You should made his super transformation the animation from the metarex saga of sonic x
The one where he stands on a rock?

Well so far the idle animation,standing frames,and the CSS artwork are done

I'm so you can probably figure out a percentage for yourself based on that information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back