Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 [Open Asset] 2.0.16

Can be Placeholder Sonic be as a seperate mod? Now yes,i get it has to be earned by completing Halloween Tech and Xmas build campaigns,but i want Placeholder Sonic as a mod so i can play with him in other mods.

There are plans for that. But that's not going to happen right away. The standalone version is planned to have some differences from the unlockable, but nothing too drastic.

There are plans for that. But that's not going to happen right away. The standalone version is planned to have some differences from the unlockable, but nothing too drastic.
I know thats not gonna happen immidiently. Take as much time as you and your team need.

so uh,the extension file,being .001 makes it so the .PK3 gets "corrupted",so i can't even extract the .PK3 to the srb2 folder
Post automatically merged:

so uh,the extension file,being .001 makes it so the .PK3 gets "corrupted",so i can't even extract the .PK3 to the srb2 folder
and also,can you make it so that,in multiplayer,metal's challenge is unlocked by default?

For people wanting to try it, play Metal Challenges.
For some reason levels are CEZ are harder(in fact the only levels where I actually lost) with the 2.2 being pretty stupid with fake difficulty not even present in the base game and that ask you to get out of your way or straight up follow metal or cheat for some buttons.
And suspecting cheating on the last race of course. :dramahog:

Last edited:

and also,can you make it so that,in multiplayer,metal's challenge is unlocked by default?
are you trying to run the pk3 from the zip file?!

you need both the 001 and 002 files in the same folder before you can send the pk3 anywhere. This is because the 001 file only has half the pk3.

I would reccomend you use the mirror link instead as it's for the pk3 itself. No split zip involved with the mirror.

As far as I can tell, this jump in Ice Palace is not possible as Knuckles. The only way to clear it is to glide to the wall to the far left, then glide back to the right.
srb20450.gif

(He also cannot make it through Ringsatellite due to his lower jumps)

The Invincibility Monitor in Doom Ship Act 1 is also from the wrong "era", as far as I can tell, and all the SRB1 Remake's monitors are also all in the 2.2 style, unless it's an intentional decission.
srb20814.png

Otherwise I've been enjoying my time with the mod, and even with a few small frustrations (Red Volcano Zone 3 in the Beta Quest come to mind) this is the comeback to SRB2 the Past I have long waited for. It feels like I time-warped back to when I first played the game in 2013.

Last edited:
that invincibility monitor was an oversight style wise, and regarding that jump, there might be another way involving luring in an enemy, though to be fair I should have better adapted the level for everyone play in my porting.

The Knuckles issue in Ring Satellite is a softlock and as a result I'll have to issue an emergency update

You need 001 and 002 in the same folder! 001 can't be used on it's own.
I know that but I can’t seem to extract 001. The message says it’s corrupted.

Every time I open 001 in WinRar it gives me the diagnostic messages meaning it's corrupted.

Last edited:
Back