Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 2.0.17

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
I could've sworn either an older version of this mod or a separate sort of archival mod had an earlier development version of Arid Canyon Act 2, but that doesn't seem to be present here. Is there any reason why? Is it a permissions thing?
Ah, you're referring to the Arid Canyon act 2 museum mod. Yes, it's missing because of permissions. If the maps were allowed to be included certain parts of the presentation likly would have been fixed and or upgraded such as making the emblems actually emblems

Ah, you're referring to the Arid Canyon act 2 museum mod. Yes, it's missing because of permissions. If the maps were allowed to be included certain parts of the presentation likly would have been fixed and or upgraded such as making the emblems actually emblems
What Do You Mean By Making The Emblems Actually Emblems?

glaber updated Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 with a new update entry:

Last bugfix for 2.0

This is the last bugfix update for version 2.0 of SRB2 the past. But that doesn't mean I'm dropping support for this mod.

fixes for 2.0.15:
Woodland Panic's midi again
2.2 Pity Shield monitor in "Dev Match" GFZ
Fixed legacy bug in multiple Egg Rock 1 maps that could cause a soft lock.
death pit issues with ERZ and ACZ resolved
wrong jettysyns in 2.0 castle eggman replaced
Updated an infocard

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ah so that's what it was. Have you asked them for permission yourself? I saw earlier in the thread how similarly, a development build of Deep Sea Zone was also not included due to permissions, only for the author to change that when they noticed that it was wanted here. I'm hoping it could be the same situation here as well if they haven't been asked yet already.

Last I knew, the author of the ACZ2 museum left the community making asking impossible at this point.

If conditions change though, I do have the addon downloaded as why wouldn't I check it out?

hi! i'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to unlock something.

so, i'm working on unlocking the old museum, but i can't seem to figure out how to unlock it? i've beaten history clash already, i've done the everyone boss rush (which was a nightmare btw lol). the guide said that'd unlock it, but it didn't. so i thought at first that i maybe had to have all the emeralds. i have them all now, but it still hasn't unlocked for me. is there an extra condition i'm missing here?

hi! i'm having a bit of trouble figuring out how to unlock something.

so, i'm working on unlocking the old museum, but i can't seem to figure out how to unlock it? i've beaten history clash already, i've done the everyone boss rush (which was a nightmare btw lol). the guide said that'd unlock it, but it didn't. so i thought at first that i maybe had to have all the emeralds. i have them all now, but it still hasn't unlocked for me. is there an extra condition i'm missing here?
Go To The Hints Room You Will See a Tile Fall Off And There Will Be A Spring On It.

Reload the save

SRB2 has some jank with the unlockable trigger linedefs going on.

i have a few times, it's not working still. does playing as a custom character (though loaded before the past so it still saves emblems and unlocks) affect things?

it shouldn't

you know the vent will open in the hallway near the hint room if you have earless in the shuttle, and access to history clash

it shouldn't

you know the vent will open in the hallway near the hint room if you have earless in the shuttle, and access to history clash
oh, is the shuttle in the outside area of the museum? because he never triggered for me, he's not there. i did beat the everyone part of boss rush, though. i do have access to history clash, either way.

oh, is the shuttle in the outside area of the museum? because he never triggered for me, he's not there. i did beat the everyone part of boss rush, though. i do have access to history clash, either way.
Are you playing in srb2 2.2.11 or 2.2.12 prerelease?

and you reloaded the save, right?

Well I'm going to have to figure out a better way to check for meeting the conditions anyway considering all the jank SRB2 has with those unlockable map triggers

snvwmaidens do you want my completed save file for srb2 the past Because You Can't Access The Old Museum?

Does anyone have a video on YouTube how to unlock Sonic Doom 2 for SRB2 The Past?
It was already told. Beat History Clash(which means beating all Metal Sonic races),complete all bosses in Colloseum and find a loose vent near the Hint Room.

Can you just read the threads for once?

Back