Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

[Open Assets] Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 2.0.17

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
That should actually be fixed in a SRB2 dev build for 2.2.11. Though back in 2.0, NAG did have a bad visual bug like that because of how large it is.
I dont want to use dev builds becuase they do have some bugs which are fixed in released versions.Heck,i have never even thinked about playing dev builds.

I also have these notable glitches while playing.

1. Software-exclusive bug when i was playing in 2.1 GFZ1 with Tails
srb20027.png

2. Hidden Palace Bridge bug where one is litreally dark as supposed to second one not being entierly.
srb20031.png

srb20033.png

The HPZ bridge lighting is not a bug, it's the lighting it had at that state.

I have no idea what caused that end card bug except that something goofed up the screen capture

I'll get those boxes for that cez map fixed

Also Red, All I mean by referencing those dev builds is that it's an issue resolved for the next SRB2 update that can't be fixed in the mod by itself.

In dark city 2.0 era how do I get up there?
Edit: Nevermind I found another way out.
Post automatically merged:

Ok soo right now I have 280 emblems and I can't seem to find the rest. I've played all the levels every version, every campaign, boss rush, metal's challenge, every nights stages, and all the other extras. Can anyone help me find the last 6? Am I missing something here?

Last edited:
In dark city 2.0 era how do I get up there?
Edit: Nevermind I found another way out.

Ok soo right now I have 280 emblems and I can't seem to find the rest. I've played all the levels every version, every campaign, boss rush, metal's challenge, every nights stages, and all the other extras. Can anyone help me find the last 6? Am I missing something here?
did you check Forest Fortress on Castle Eggman Hub?

Can you share your save file? People are gonna want all of the emblems handed to them. I'm at 239 emblems, with 41 to go.
But the guy above me has a point. Did you play Forest Fortress yet? I didn't, but I will eventually. And I'm pretty sure to get an emblem after beating Sonic Doom 2, but correct me if I'm wrong.

in the boss gauntlet, can you just do everyone a favor and add a fucking checkpoint before brak 2.0? seriously i'm gonna fucking die.

I did found a pretty weird glitch in Neo Aerial Garden during this section in the pictures where one part of the level gets red until you change direction where are you facing at.
And no,this is not a problem with ReOverdrive,i did tested it with vanilla charcters with no mods and i still get this.Maybe because im using Software instead of Open GL this time around. And at the second picture,its pretty self explanitory.
View attachment 82376
View attachment 82377
In Software renderer, it causes Hall of mirrors.

What happened with Mine Maze 2 (Beta Quest, not Dev 98)? *Confirmed*
In some older version of SRB2TP, MMZ2 is accessible.
But in 2.0.7, after completing MMZ1, it just send the player to act 3.
MMZ2 doesn't support any gametypes.
If you force into MMZ2, the act number and the music are gone.

Last edited:
easy , go to castle eggman act 3 (2.1) but dont go in , keep going upstairs and you'll find another door open
another emblem missing might be BHZ(?)
Update to 2.0.7, or wait for 2.0.8. (coming very soon, likely overnight) It sounds like there might be another major issue.

What happened with Mine Maze 2 (Beta Quest, not Dev 98)?
In some older version of SRB2TP, MMZ2 is accessible.
But in 2.0.7, after completing MMZ1, it just send the player to act 3.
MMZ2 doesn't support any gametypes.
If you force into MMZ2, the act number and the music are gone.
the level header got broken apparently. At least it sent you to act 3 instead of leaving you stuck, but this is a major issue as it blocked access to a level. I'll get that fixed right away.

in the boss gauntlet, can you just do everyone a favor and add a fucking checkpoint before brak 2.0? seriously i'm gonna fucking die.
2.0 brak is placed in a position that doesn't allow for a good place to put a star post between him and 2.2 brak.

Last edited:
glaber updated Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 with a new update entry:

Slipping on the Rocky Mountain

Fixed RVZ3 for both hub access and campaign
fixed dev d4 CEZ2's wrong era silver ring boxes
fixed Metal's challenge tier 1 relay race giving you the win when you loose.
fixed wrong era monitor in final demo cez of metal's challenge
Fixed Mine Maze act 2's header for beta quest
Accuracy update applied to Rocky Mountain act 1. Thock barriers not originally part of the map mostly removed as part of update.

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is such a fun mod, and definitely has been worth the wait, though there's something that has me scratching my head and it's a shame that it isn't in the mod. We have the Beta Quest - a full playable campaign of SRB2's Beta Levels. That's cool and all, but why is it the only full-length SRB2 Campaign we can play? I'd love to play, say, a 2.0 Quest so I can play through 2.0's campaign without having to tediously switch through hub upon hub to play through all the levels, you know? It's just one of those things that feels obvious to have, yet it's absent.

Back