Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0

Sonic Robo Blast 2 the Past Version 2.0 [Open Asset] 2.0.16

In the version of GFZ1 which introduced breakable FoFs, the wall for a emerald token cave was destroyed by 25%,instead being entierly destroyed. Check this out:
srb20008.gif

(Yes,im a mobile player,there is no need for hate.)

Also,what about the Easter Invasion unlockable? I did collected all of the Final Demo Easter Eggs,however i dont know what to do next once i got them all. I tried to go to Unlockables Hub, SRB2 Museum and even the Developer Map Hub,but i just cant find the gate for that level.

Also,what about the Easter Invasion unlockable? I did collected all of the Final Demo Easter Eggs,however i dont know what to do next once i got them all. I tried to go to Unlockables Hub, SRB2 Museum and even the Developer Map Hub,but i just cant find the gate for that level.
easter invasion unlocks invader zim as a playable character, though he plays very similarly to knuckles without a spindash.

Are there any secrets in deep sea hub? because I'm trying to find the final demo version of this level.
To my knowledge, Deep Sea Zone never had a Final Demo version,which kinda suprised me since they made half of the singleplayer mode (excluding Deep Sea,Arid Canyon,Egg Rock and Black Core), but didnt included Deep Sea.

There are some dev maps of dsz you can find in the hub that aren't part of beta quest.
Speaking of deep sea I'm trying to find a secret in the beta quest of deep sea zone 2 which hinted "At the end of the stage, A crusher will start. Backtrack to this pictured room."
Edit: Nevermind I've already figured it out.

Last edited:
srb20046.png
srb20047.png

(2.1 THZ1) bruh *Fixed*

Attachments

• 1672195042079.png
    1672195042079.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 412
Last edited:
Screenshot_20221228-151703.png

What on earth is this? In Neo Aerial Garden Zone, after pressing both buttons to open this gate, this wall still remains, albeit intangible. You guys mind fixing this? The mods I am using are the Chaotix Nexus HUD, V Physics, Pretty Shield, Air Options, and a couple others.

actually, it's intangible on purpose. Back in SRB2 2.0 that was was affected by a collision issue that negated it being solid. As a result of that you were able to go into an unintended secret goodie room.

The mod replicates that collsion issue by actually making the fof used for the wall intangable as the current version of the engine fixed the original issue.

actually, it's intangible on purpose. Back in SRB2 2.0 that was was affected by a collision issue that negated it being solid. As a result of that you were able to go into an unintended secret goodie room.

The mod replicates that collsion issue by actually making the fof used for the wall intangable as the current version of the engine fixed the original issue.
I meant make the wall despawn when the buttons are pressed, like in Mystic Realm.

That was disabled in SRB2 2.0.
Post automatically merged:

why arent amy, fang and metal sonic enabled at start? fang i can understand, but amy and metal sonic?
Because they are unlockable characters and each one is tied to either thier unlock method, a scrapped unlock idea, or a close enough unlock method and an emblem hut based on their appearance in another project.

the way to fight old brak.

Seriously, that hint is there because people in the past had asked how to fight old brak. This hint was put in to head that question off before it came back.

In Hidden Palace Zone,with colour bridges,one of them is entierly black,and the second one isnt.

Back