• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: The past DX

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... This is where it ends.

Everybody, it's official. Not only is this project cancelled, but I am done with SRB2 COMPLETELY. Why you may ask?

Come on, you know why.

I don't need to reprise as of now. This is the last announcement EVER and my last message here in the SRB2 community. And for real this time. As I speak, I no longer want to enter the community due to the fact everyone's targeting against me and in hopes to sabotage my project. YES!

SABOTAGING. MY. PROJECT. I don't care what you say, I don't care what anyone says about victimizing myself and acting like a baby... All I would like to say is, I have a totally perfect reason to be mad. And I am not even apologetic anymore, I do think this community is braindead and full of mindless shits.

I, not only witnessed myself getting fucked over, but many people as well, there was finna a dude who joked about some mods in threads which were totally harmless, and he got banned anyways. And if people's reputations don't last in this community for sick jokes or something, it's fair I get the same treatment. I said it once, and I'll say it again, I have been banned from 3 fucking SRB2 servers, 1 was for no reason whatsoever, 2 of them was because I was being "rude". Before you expose me, yes. I already know it. And I will clarify, my attitude shown in the first 3 screenshots were due to the fact that me and Glaber had a feud. Nobody brought it up, until someone else mentioned and decided to bombard me and pester me with the drama, and I apologized. The last screenshots are unnecessarily exposed, because I made some statements about modern online culture and someone got triggered by it in which I've been banned.

It goes without mentioning, but after I got exposed, I guess it's time to do what's right. People have been treating me like an asshole, not saying I deserved sympathy, but goddamn, they took it to the next level. Honestly after mentioning this, I don't care if I bring up drama and I don't care if I get banned or whatnot, but this was the straw just broke the camel's back. And honestly, I am tired of people crushing my balls because I made some slightly inappropriate jokes, or sound arrogant/douchey, or "using" people. (which is the biggest straw man I've ever seen) Whatever it is, this is ridiculous and I won't let people force drama down my throats any fucking longer.

I HATE DRAMA, OKAY?! INFACT, THAT SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THESE ISSUES! BOMBARD WITH SHITTY MODS AND ADMINS TO BAN SOMEONE, BECAUSE THEY DID ONE TINY ISSUE. AND HONESTLY, I WANT TO STAND UP TO THIS. NO MORE SILENCE! UNTIL I AM HERE, I AM JUST TELLING YOU THAT THE SRB2 COMMUNITY ARE FULL OF CANCEL CULTURE CUNTS WHO LOVE TO EXPOSE PEOPLE, BECAUSE SOMEONE BROUGHT AND VENT ABOUT DRAMA VAGUELY WITHOUT STARTING WARS. AND THERE'S GOTTA BE THAT ONE ASSHOLE WHO HAS MORE POWER THAN ANYONE IN THIS COMMUNITY, AND EXPOSE THEM FOR THE THROAT AND KILL THE HYPE. HOW'S THIS FUCKING FAIR?! THAT'S LIKE, "Hey! I made this cool little art project!" and someone bashes the door and kicks the artist in the balls and say "Fuck you! You dropped the China on the floor by accident and got grounded by your mom! Have you got no shame?!" The way this community treats itself is ABYSMAL. Say all you want, but now, all of your words are not gonna affect me. Even if it means getting banned, which is exactly what I am trying to do.

Before I come to an end, I would like to make some certain responses.

Tatsuru: Tat, what the hell is wrong with you?

"I don't think we've been clear enough when it comes to not asking people to make your mod for you, let alone when you don't even have a defined roadmap for what you want it to be and your only snippets of progress are facsimiles of a mod someone else is already making. You are clearly not thinking this through and we will not allow you to recruit impressionable people into this shadow of a project just so they can be at your creative mercy. This is your last warning."

What's your problem man? You're not gonna give me freedom to recruit people? I already mentioned this! First of all, I had a development team in the pre-Halloween days, I haven't mentioned this, but what I DID mention was the fact that this was made 2 MONTHS PRIOR to the SRB2TP 2.0 public teaser. That alone doesn't count as a portleg, even Glaber said I could modify it to the best of my ability! And you're blocking me from even recruiting people on my project, in which Glaber was also fine with. You know what you're acting like? You're acting like Mystic. And if I continue on with the project, consequences will happen? If so, why the fuck is this thread unlocked if you won't allow me to work on this?! For your fucking information, I am not gonna use people. I have a life of my own, which is stupidly shrewd with the schedule BTW, and due to this, I don't have enough time to finish my projects, so, hiring people is the best thing I could possibly do. And yet, you can't respect my space. And I know you read that fucking form start to finish, so don't give me that bullshit.

"Cosigning this all.

The truth is that you never had any chance at thriving in a community like ours by openly expressing disgust for diversity and other people's needs. It's just not what's in. If you genuinely believe, how in this very thread, you're passive-aggressively shooing people away from your "project" when they expressed a sliver of interest in it, that there's absolutely nothing you could've done differently, I can double down on the aforementioned: you're not gonna thrive anywhere."

I already made a response to this, but that last statement truly made my blood boil. You're saying that, just because I have a slightly cocky attitude, I won't thrive in ANY community and everyone will create drama against me? This community ONLY relied on cancel culture and you morons think it's okay and common to be like that. I can understand, but if you rely ONLY on cancel culture without creative thinking, it's gonna turn into a cringefest of a community, and it only got worse since June of last year. Is this your goal? Make your community like a Nazi concentration camp just because you don't like some people's attitudes? ATTIDUDE IS EVERYTHING. Attitudes are what defines a person, whether it's superior or detrimental. Especially on the Internet, where you get to make a character and become either infamed or beloved but that's a rant for another day. I find pathetic you judge innocent people based on their past wrongdoings, they either moved on from that or continue to act like that JUST for shits and giggles. You can't just do that. If a person who made a beautiful piece of art that happened to be a hacker, a doxxer, a serial killer or a pedo, THEN I could understand. But this? This is pointless! Also, for your information, I get to thrive anywhere I want to go and you won't stick to my business, okay? You're not my fucking daddy. Infact, when I joined a Sonic-related community I made my first friends ever! Something I never thought I would want, but now it's worth it.

Charybdizs: Speaking of shitty admins... Charyb, you made me lose hope in the community more than anything. I said I didn't want to bring up any drama, and you, being the asshat you are, decided to do it anyway. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE AN ADMIN! I've seen behavior of yours like this. Also, blaming cancel culture for toxicity is infact a excuse. I am tired of you MFs even saying that cancel culture rocks. It could literally ruin a person's reputation online, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE MORE POWER OVER THE COMMUNITY. That's how drama is born. You're damn lucky I have patience and respect. YES, RESPECT. Otherwise, I would have been banned back then for making these statements towards you. Which is exactly what I am doing now. And you shouldn't even thought about exposing me in SUB-FUCKING-COMMUNITIES. Whether it's made to prove your point or not.

Flowey98: Ohh boy, don't even get me started on you. I don't think I need to say anything towards you, because your behavior in this thread perfectly summarizes what I am feeling towards you and how you feel towards me. We always had a conflict, but this is where it ends at last. All I would like to say, you're very spoiled and biased towards me. Say all you want about me, but if you want to drag me into drama, LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS.

KrazeeTobi: Please leave me alone. Don't follow me anywhere, I have nothing to do with you guys anymore.

And I guess that concludes. Here's my final message. Mods, admins, you can ban me all you want, you can call me out all you want, you can expose me all you want and continue making SRB2 a garbage stench of a community/game. But, if you want to have a beef with me anywhere else, then FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU GUYS, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A "GAME" ANYMORE, I DON'T WANT YOU PESTERING WITH ME! And that won't happen. You wanna know why? You guys can't take control over me anymore. I want to spare my anxiety by leaving this pathetic stench of a community and you niggas pestering me all the time everytime I work on something.

Your rules are bullshit, you're worse than Dark Warrior, Prime 2.0 and Mystic, your 2.2 update is the worst SRB2 has seen (and I am not joking), your justifications are bullshit, and your logics and motives are bullshit. Now if you excuse me, I will pursue my dreams in peace and quiet. Because this, marks the final nail in the coffin of my SRB2 reputation. And to all of you fans of my project, if you want to experience the old SRB2, please check out Glaber's OFFICIAL port of the game coming out soon instead of this junk. And with that, goodbye forever.

Sonic Robo Blast 2? More like: Sonic Robo Blast Your Freedom Of Making Mods Away From Us You Pathetic Waste Of Sperm 2!
- BabyDick (SoupMob)

P.S. I uninstalled your stupid game. U mad?
No, we aren't mad.

You brought this fate on yourself.

Everybody, it's official. Not only is this project cancelled, but I am done with SRB2 COMPLETELY. Why you may ask?

Come on, you know why.

I don't need to reprise as of now. This is the last announcement EVER and my last message here in the SRB2 community. And for real this time. As I speak, I no longer want to enter the community due to the fact everyone's targeting against me and in hopes to sabotage my project. YES!

SABOTAGING. MY. PROJECT. I don't care what you say, I don't care what anyone says about victimizing myself and acting like a baby... All I would like to say is, I have a totally perfect reason to be mad. And I am not even apologetic anymore, I do think this community is braindead and full of mindless shits.

I, not only witnessed myself getting fucked over, but many people as well, there was finna a dude who joked about some mods in threads which were totally harmless, and he got banned anyways. And if people's reputations don't last in this community for sick jokes or something, it's fair I get the same treatment. I said it once, and I'll say it again, I have been banned from 3 fucking SRB2 servers, 1 was for no reason whatsoever, 2 of them was because I was being "rude". Before you expose me, yes. I already know it. And I will clarify, my attitude shown in the first 3 screenshots were due to the fact that me and Glaber had a feud. Nobody brought it up, until someone else mentioned and decided to bombard me and pester me with the drama, and I apologized. The last screenshots are unnecessarily exposed, because I made some statements about modern online culture and someone got triggered by it in which I've been banned.

It goes without mentioning, but after I got exposed, I guess it's time to do what's right. People have been treating me like an asshole, not saying I deserved sympathy, but goddamn, they took it to the next level. Honestly after mentioning this, I don't care if I bring up drama and I don't care if I get banned or whatnot, but this was the straw just broke the camel's back. And honestly, I am tired of people crushing my balls because I made some slightly inappropriate jokes, or sound arrogant/douchey, or "using" people. (which is the biggest straw man I've ever seen) Whatever it is, this is ridiculous and I won't let people force drama down my throats any fucking longer.

I HATE DRAMA, OKAY?! INFACT, THAT SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THESE ISSUES! BOMBARD WITH SHITTY MODS AND ADMINS TO BAN SOMEONE, BECAUSE THEY DID ONE TINY ISSUE. AND HONESTLY, I WANT TO STAND UP TO THIS. NO MORE SILENCE! UNTIL I AM HERE, I AM JUST TELLING YOU THAT THE SRB2 COMMUNITY ARE FULL OF CANCEL CULTURE CUNTS WHO LOVE TO EXPOSE PEOPLE, BECAUSE SOMEONE BROUGHT AND VENT ABOUT DRAMA VAGUELY WITHOUT STARTING WARS. AND THERE'S GOTTA BE THAT ONE ASSHOLE WHO HAS MORE POWER THAN ANYONE IN THIS COMMUNITY, AND EXPOSE THEM FOR THE THROAT AND KILL THE HYPE. HOW'S THIS FUCKING FAIR?! THAT'S LIKE, "Hey! I made this cool little art project!" and someone bashes the door and kicks the artist in the balls and say "Fuck you! You dropped the China on the floor by accident and got grounded by your mom! Have you got no shame?!" The way this community treats itself is ABYSMAL. Say all you want, but now, all of your words are not gonna affect me. Even if it means getting banned, which is exactly what I am trying to do.

"I don't think we've been clear enough when it comes to not asking people to make your mod for you, let alone when you don't even have a defined roadmap for what you want it to be and your only snippets of progress are facsimiles of a mod someone else is already making. You are clearly not thinking this through and we will not allow you to recruit impressionable people into this shadow of a project just so they can be at your creative mercy. This is your last warning."

What's your problem man? You're not gonna give me freedom to recruit people? I already mentioned this! First of all, I had a development team in the pre-Halloween days, I haven't mentioned this, but what I DID mention was the fact that this was made 2 MONTHS PRIOR to the SRB2TP 2.0 public teaser. That alone doesn't count as a portleg, even Glaber said I could modify it to the best of my ability! And you're blocking me from even recruiting people on my project, in which Glaber was also fine with. You know what you're acting like? You're acting like Mystic. And if I continue on with the project, consequences will happen? If so, why the fuck is this thread unlocked if you won't allow me to work on this?! For your fucking information, I am not gonna use people. I have a life of my own, which is stupidly shrewd with the schedule BTW, and due to this, I don't have enough time to finish my projects, so, hiring people is the best thing I could possibly do. And yet, you can't respect my space. And I know you read that fucking form start to finish, so don't give me that bullshit.

"Cosigning this all.

The truth is that you never had any chance at thriving in a community like ours by openly expressing disgust for diversity and other people's needs. It's just not what's in. If you genuinely believe, how in this very thread, you're passive-aggressively shooing people away from your "project" when they expressed a sliver of interest in it, that there's absolutely nothing you could've done differently, I can double down on the aforementioned: you're not gonna thrive anywhere."

I already made a response to this, but that last statement truly made my blood boil. You're saying that, just because I have a slightly cocky attitude, I won't thrive in ANY community and everyone will create drama against me? This community ONLY relied on cancel culture and you morons think it's okay and common to be like that. I can understand, but if you rely ONLY on cancel culture without creative thinking, it's gonna turn into a cringefest of a community, and it only got worse since June of last year. Is this your goal? Make your community like a Nazi concentration camp just because you don't like some people's attitudes? ATTIDUDE IS EVERYTHING. Attitudes are what defines a person, whether it's superior or detrimental. Especially on the Internet, where you get to make a character and become either infamed or beloved but that's a rant for another day. I find pathetic you judge innocent people based on their past wrongdoings, they either moved on from that or continue to act like that JUST for shits and giggles. You can't just do that. If a person who made a beautiful piece of art that happened to be a hacker, a doxxer, a serial killer or a pedo, THEN I could understand. But this? This is pointless! Also, for your information, I get to thrive anywhere I want to go and you won't stick to my business, okay? You're not my fucking daddy. Infact, when I joined a Sonic-related community I made my first friends ever! Something I never thought I would want, but now it's worth it.

Charybdizs: Speaking of shitty admins... Charyb, you made me lose hope in the community more than anything. I said I didn't want to bring up any drama, and you, being the asshat you are, decided to do it anyway. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE AN ADMIN! I've seen behavior of yours like this. Also, blaming cancel culture for toxicity is infact a excuse. I am tired of you MFs even saying that cancel culture rocks. It could literally ruin a person's reputation online, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE MORE POWER OVER THE COMMUNITY. That's how drama is born. You're damn lucky I have patience and respect. YES, RESPECT. Otherwise, I would have been banned back then for making these statements towards you. Which is exactly what I am doing now. And you shouldn't even thought about exposing me in SUB-FUCKING-COMMUNITIES. Whether it's made to prove your point or not.

Flowey98: Ohh boy, don't even get me started on you. I don't think I need to say anything towards you, because your behavior in this thread perfectly summarizes what I am feeling towards you and how you feel towards me. We always had a conflict, but this is where it ends at last. All I would like to say, you're very spoiled and biased towards me. Say all you want about me, but if you want to drag me into drama, LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS.

KrazeeTobi: Please leave me alone. Don't follow me anywhere, I have nothing to do with you guys anymore.

And I guess that concludes. Here's my final message. Mods, admins, you can ban me all you want, you can call me out all you want, you can expose me all you want and continue making SRB2 a garbage stench of a community/game. But, if you want to have a beef with me anywhere else, then FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU GUYS, I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS PATHETIC EXCUSE OF A "GAME" ANYMORE, I DON'T WANT YOU PESTERING WITH ME! And that won't happen. You wanna know why? You guys can't take control over me anymore. I want to spare my anxiety by leaving this pathetic stench of a community and you niggas pestering me all the time everytime I work on something.

Your rules are bullshit, you're worse than Dark Warrior, Prime 2.0 and Mystic, your 2.2 update is the worst SRB2 has seen (and I am not joking), your justifications are bullshit, and your logics and motives are bullshit. Now if you excuse me, I will pursue my dreams in peace and quiet. Because this, marks the final nail in the coffin of my SRB2 reputation. And to all of you fans of my project, if you want to experience the old SRB2, please check out Glaber's OFFICIAL port of the game coming out soon instead of this junk. And with that, goodbye forever.

Sonic Robo Blast 2? More like: Sonic Robo Blast Your Freedom Of Making Mods Away From Us You Pathetic Waste Of Sperm 2!
- BabyDick (SoupMob)

Come on, you know why.

"Cosigning this all.

- BabyDick (SoupMob)

clown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back