• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2 & 3 Quarters: Public Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there!
It's about time publicly announce the new SRB2 mod I have been working on since early February, and also how far I've gotten into it. (I have announced this on Discord). It's inspired by beloved shitpost mods, like Sweet Bro & Hella Jeff The Movie, Panic, Sonic Dumbventure, and Soncs Funny Adventure. It's got original gimmicks, ememies, art, and more. And it's called....
srb20141.png

So far about 6 1/2 levels have been made, and I have no idea how many are to come. I'm just going along as I go. But that doesn't mean I ain't gonna share some screenshots! Take a look!
srb20142.png

Here's Quarter Hill Zone, the second level of the mod.
srb20143.png

4th level, Chili Dog Inc. Maybe Tails can find Sonic here...
srb20144.png

And finally the 6th level, A backrooms inspired short level.
But ah, we ain't done here yet! I gotta share the story too!
After the good ending of SRB2, Sonic & Tails have crash landed into unknown places. The Chaos Emeralds may be gone, but Dr.Robotnik doesn't seem like he's gonna come back soon. It's up to the trio to find each other and take a long overdue vacation. But as the story continues, they start to end up in odd and unknown places. Looks like this is gonna be more danger then any of Robotniks schemes. Will they make it out of this adventure alive?
One last thing before a final note, lemme share some gimmicks that reoccurring gimmicks.
Chaos stages:
As the levels go on, you may find out that there are no Chaos Tokens with a little searching. Instead you may find Chaos Stages. Chaos Stages are very short stages, where by completing one you will be rewarded a Chaos Emerald. Some stages are references to stuff I've made, and some are just little challenges. Good luck finding em!
Forced Levels:
Forced Levels are quite simple to explain, every 2 to 3 stages you will be forced to play as a specific character, inspired by Sonic Adventure 2. The reason for playing as these characters is all related to what's happening in the story.
Before I go though, I would like to say that if you can't tell already this is a shitpost mod. A big one at that, but what's a good shitpost mod without effort? I have also made a demo that I released on Discord, but I won't post it here to just to be safe. I would also appreciate feedback & suggestions. As I stated earlier I'm doing this as I go along, so some ideas would be helpful. Hell, if you wanna actually contribute to the mod, I'm totally up for that.
Whatever you may think of it, thanks for reading my dumb stupid announcement. Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back