I have not been feeling well today and very gloomy but my god this is so peak it made me feel a lil better :DView attachment 177848
here's a short snippet of crimson's chase theme!
hope you get better, friend.I have not been feeling well today and very gloomy but my god this is so peak it made me feel a lil better :D
whoops, sorry!!Hey, sorry to bug. The discord invite is dead, do you have another one?

I really dig the custom hud in that first screenshot.hope you get better, friend.
what the hell!
View attachment 178046
View attachment 178047
View attachment 178048
vfx shits made by the vfx master- branca!
the link is invalid againwhoops, sorry!!
![]()
Discord - Group Chat That’s All Fun & Games
Discord is great for playing games and chilling with friends, or even building a worldwide community. Customize your own space to talk, play, and hang out.discord.gg
sonthe link is invalid again


wait a second is that HMS123311?what the hell!
View attachment 178046
yeawait a second is that HMS123311?