View attachment 178951
crimson x skid sprites-
View attachment 178952
View attachment 178953
and some new 2011x sprites by dashlilhog.
CoOLView attachment 178959
A3 done!
Crimson x The goathappy Xmas!
View attachment 178974
and a4 of the skid sprites! i did all these in one day lmao
View attachment 178975
View attachment 178981
new crimson x css
Give me this map now.Green MountainView attachment 175206
no, i ate it.Give me this map now.
GIVE IT TO ME.
Come on, manno, i ate it.
You basically have schizophrenia lolCome on, man
I have an Alter (basically another personality) that literally IS end
Nein, it's like D.I.D I thinkYou basically have schizophrenia lol
insert speed trying not to laugh gifCome on, man
I have an Alter (basically another personality) that literally IS end
Come on neoinsert speed trying not to laugh gif
go take this somewhere else bruh i cantCome on neo
It's a real thing. I just got another alter
I hate one of my alters.
Sorry. she literally only wanted the green mountain map and it devolved into thisgo take this somewhere else bruh i cant

what?I cannot bro![]()