• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.
  • We've updated our submissions guidelines to address AI generated content, take a look at them here.

Sonic.EXE the Disaster - SRB2 edition

yes, same. I like lord x better.



LORDX.png




I like him so much, that i drew him...... (i did little changes)
 
Last edited:
hot take, but outcome memories sucks imo
I kinda agree with you to some extent. I do think games like PC2 and The Disaster ARE better, but OM is an ok game. I do think the balancing issues are very bad tho
Post automatically merged:

I also think that almost every fucking survivor in the original V0.1 Release of OM doesn't need to be a damn stunner, and we DON'T need stun stacking
 

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back
Top