Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chisuun said:
darksonic143 said:
They mabye bring mighty back,for the mighty returning game was sonic rivals 3 ( I dont know all about that game).

Anyway back to the topic, I saw something on ign that the controls are the kinda like the same in loz:fog

LOZ:FOG?

zelda:phantom hourglass

darksonic143 said:
zelda:phantom hourglass

That looked nothing liked Phantom Hourglass!

ON-TOPIC: I just saw the trailer. It looks too much like something outta Hollywood.

I am going to be so mad if they make dexter amy's boyfriend! Ill be even madder if they screw this one up!

Anyway I'm still wondering if this sonic RPG thing was such a good idea for Sega, i mean yea its good because its rare to see a RPG game on the Nintendo ds but I cant see a sonic RPG going guild wars style or anything so as long as they leave it as a one off game then it should sell well

Anyone visited the game site? Gives you a good feel of how the game's gonna' play while you're traveling across the battleground. Doesn't give an enemy to fight....Aw well...

chronicledump.png

w-w-w-whaaaa

At one point I thought I read something about ther being swatbots in this game.

Also I have no idea how late this might be but have you noticed that the music for shade's area on the site is a remix of the Saturn/PC version of Puppet Panic act 1?

light dasher said:
chronicledump.png

w-w-w-whaaaa
Saw this the other day, and I thought it was brilliant. Yes... I said brilliant.
Looks like Bioware got the character behavior down. Now to further emphasize the characters' attitudes, I'm guessing they'll be going a little more adultish based on that funny, brilliantly thought out line from Rouge. I'm now guessing this game'll be T for Teen. That or E-10+ most likely....

Big Strategy Guide is Big

Big Strategy Guide is Big....
http://www.amazon.com/Sonic-Chronic...r_1_26?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1214686256&sr=1-26
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51858WNQCXL._SS500_.jpg
Editorial Reviews
Product Description
Go Sonic Go: Level up Sonic and his friends with levelling tips from the experts.
Moves Lists: Learn all the moves you need to succeed, when you unlock them, and when to use them.
Walkthrough: With our step-by-step walkthrough you won't get stuck on a single mission or boss.
Maps: Maps of the towns, dungeons, and areas.
Items & Beasts: Items lists and beastiaries will help you know what to pick up and what to fight.
Product Details

* Paperback: 192 pages
* Publisher: Prima Games (September 2, 2008)
* Language: English

do you think that on the nintendo channel you'll be able to download a demo for sonic chronicles before it's realease? (sorry if there was a topic for this i dont go into this topic a lot)

Found a post from someone.....
Well what do you guys think?

Autosaver said:
do you think that on the nintendo channel you'll be able to download a demo for sonic chronicles before it's realease? (sorry if there was a topic for this i dont go into this topic a lot)

Found a post from someone.....
Well what do you guys think?

No... They never give demos of good ones =(

They released a Ninja gaiden demo and that is a good game so they might do it for this one, and if it is called Sonic chronicles TDB instead of Sonic TDB does that mean they might make more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back