Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your late tho,I posted the one at Sig Sev Cafe a week ago.

Who thinks this will be as good as the classic games?

I'm glad that Tails can fly you over things, and Knuckles breaks things.
I don't like how another new enemy is added in this game. It would be so much better if it was simply stopping the Death Egg from reaching the ARK. Obviously, there can be a "the Death Egg launched and made it to the ARK, and you have to go over there and destroy it."

The Dark Fox said:
Autosaver said:
Who thinks this will be as good as the classic games?
Dunno. 'cause that overrated Sonic 2.

Will any DS features come into play?

Um,I think few users already have pointed out,(And Bioware has said)you use the touch screen and you help your character do moves.
A

For some reason none of the wallpapers/movies show up for me.

Does that happen to you.*Im thinking its not finished*

Speedylizzard14 said:
Avi said:

Do you notice that amy is missing an ear?

sonicchroniclesscreenshyj9.jpg

*runs home crying*

poor amy

Well, it's not in Wikipedia.org, and while checking Sonic Wikia's History page, that was added days ago, and hasn't been deleted. To that, I say maybe. It could be that Bioware likes Mighty and want him back.

Well I'm in england/europe so.....

Oh also on the page
* Mighty's name was misspelled "Mighity" in the Japanese manual for Chaotix.

* It has been rumored that the reason Mighty no longer appeared in games was because his creator left Sega and took the rights to use the character with him. However, this rumor has been proven to be a hoax, as Sega of Japan recently had a poll regarding popular characters, with Mighty the Armadillo finishing in 10th place. Sega commented that this means a possible return for Mighty, which proves the rumor to be invalid.Template:Ref Adding to this, Mighty's picture is unlockable in Sonic Gems Collection. It is a possibility that Mighty was cut from the games merely so the Chaotix could fit into the three person team arrangement of Sonic Heroes, the first game in many years to include the Chaotix.

* In the prototype of Knuckles Chaotix, dubbed in the thought-to-be ROM form as "Sonic Crackers", Sonic the Hedgehog was originally playable along with Miles "Tails" Prower. Sonic's movements and standing animations are exactly the same as Mighty's, thus leading to the belief that Sonic was taken out of Knuckles Chaotix fairly late in game production and got replaced by Mighty.

* If Mighty falls from a high location in SegaSonic the Hedgehog, his shell will comically stay in the air for a few seconds. He is completely black underneath.

* Mighty was originally considered to be Sega's mascot but was replaced by Sonic. Mighty and Sonic are very similar because they both have spin attacks, and Mighty's sprite in Knuckles Chaotix is an edited version of Sonic's sprite from Sonic 2.

They mabye bring mighty back,for the mighty returning game was sonic rivals 3 ( I dont know all about that game).

Anyway back to the topic, I saw something on ign that the controls are the kinda like the same in loz:fog

darksonic143 said:
They mabye bring mighty back,for the mighty returning game was sonic rivals 3 ( I dont know all about that game).

Anyway back to the topic, I saw something on ign that the controls are the kinda like the same in loz:fog

LOZ:FOG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back