Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler
Their will be revived Chao gardens in the game.

Also about the Dexter then,I went to another Sonic forum but I forget which one....they were saying that theirs wierd pink stuff around Amy and Sonics Arms are blue.They also said people probally cut a pasted those pictures in and edited the writing.Last one they said those pictures look exactly like the ones in Sonic X.

Edit:Their saying you acctually use your pen and help your character do the moves!

Autosaver said:
Spoiler
Their will be revived Chao gardens in the game.

Also about the Dexter then,I went to another Sonic forum but I forget which one....they were saying that theirs wierd pink stuff around Amy and Sonics Arms are blue.They also said people probally cut a pasted those pictures in and edited the writing.Last one they said those pictures look exactly like the ones in Sonic X.

Edit:Their saying you acctually use your pen and help your character do the moves!
yes my topic on the sega of america worked, either that or they already had that planned in.
*coughindexterslabatorycough*
and also
Fall 2007 wtf?

Avi said:

Do you notice that amy is missing an ear?

sonicchroniclesscreenshyj9.jpg

*runs home crying*

Well, Dexter seems fake to me, the emphasis makes it sound like she's trying to get Sonic jealous. Seeing as that seems to be an extremely common scenario, I can't imagine Dexter is real.

Meh, I don't have a Nintendo DS, and I don't really like RPG's (well, I should probably play one first) or turn-based battles. However if it turns out pretty decent and the story isn't going to slap me in the face for trying, I might give it a shot. I love the style in the promo art (the one where Amy doesn't have any ears), but I'm not going to buy the game to look at it.

The thought of Sonic RPG still doesn't sound too promising. But I'll have to wait and see how it turns out.

The Wikipedia said:
Dexter: Amy's "boyfriend" in Sonic Chronicles. (Confirmed by IGN.com.)

Okay, so what JEV3 Said is kinda fake, Dexter IS Real, but is
not Amy's Boyfriend. (Thank God...)

JEV3 said:
Meh, I don't have a Nintendo DS, and I don't really like RPG's (well, I should probably play one first) or turn-based battles.
If it's because you lose too easily in most of these games, I understand you :P (seriously, you don't have enough HP to battle so many enemies nor enough money to buy so much healers).

Speedylizzard14 said:
The Wikipedia said:
Dexter: Amy's "boyfriend" in Sonic Chronicles. (Confirmed by IGN.com.)

Okay, so what JEV3 Said is kinda fake, Dexter IS Real, but is
not Amy's Boyfriend. (Thank God...)

That is funny, I had actually just posted on the talk page for Sonic Chronicles this afternoon saying that the dialogue was vague and could not serve as concrete evidence and therefore should be treated as a rumor. Which was greeted by ridicule saying that Amy said he exists, so he must exist.

I actually don't think I've played a real RPG, but I don't quite like the concept of spending forever to level up. I have played Pokemon R,B, and Y so I'm familiar with turn based battles and I don't like them for the most part.

I highly doubt she'l take her top off,probay she would blow a kiss and a big heart would be on top of the enemies head.

LOL

Super just won the topic XD *shot, beaten, and kicked twice*

180749brp.jpg

Why isny her/his head falling of? it's massive compared to her/his body
EDIT: Hey I just noticed, Wifi, would that be used for somthing other then chao? or wifi not even for chao?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back