someone named light bein rude on servers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status Update:His Name Is Now Neuro (I Think It Was Neuro) I Saw Him Yesterday With That Name
Post automatically merged:

If You Ask Me _Light_/Neuro Deserves Nothing But Death,I Hope He Kills Himself
bro... NO. YOU SHOULDNT TELL SOMEONE THEY SHOULD KILL THEMSELF BC THEY'RE BEING SLIGHTY ANNOYING.
This whole thread seems like a huge melodrama.... I don't see why it's necessary to be wishing death upon someone because they're mildly annoying in netgames, especially if it's true that they're just a child
We understand Light/Neuro is a child, its just he's acting like one, thats the issue. He keeps ruining netgames bc he acts like it.

After seeing this thread, then seeing light ingame. Hes a pretty chill dude.
"chill dude"s don't usually attempt to trick server owners into changing the admin password

Status Update:His Name Is Now Neuro (I Think It Was Neuro) I Saw Him Yesterday With That Name

oh thats not..

YOU SHOULD UNALIVE YOURSLEF NOW!!! Ok, but seriously, he is an annoying kid that always begs for admin and sh*t like that.

he came in my server and threatened he was gonna "call the devs and ban me from netgames"
his name is also changed to Necto

Now that's just too far.

Does bro even know how SRB2 works 💀
That reminds me, Light did try to impersonate STJr, a whole team of people, and didn't even know basic info about srb2 or stjr

That reminds me, Light did try to impersonate STJr, a whole team of people, and didn't even know basic info about srb2 or stjr
I can't comprehend just how much that situation got me laughing. But that aside, i really want this drama to end. If Light is being rude,then just dont give him Admin and ban him from your server.

harsh, but fair.

this mf, called me a slave owner one time, ill send the logs of this shit so you can read it for yourself, deadass the whole reason this happened was because he started shitting on some random dude who joined so i defended the dude.

Attachments

• log-2023-09-13_18-23-48.txt
    18.1 KB · Views: 105
This thread has literally no reason to be made, yeah, i get it, this person is bad, there didnt need to be an entire thread to be made about him, considering hes a FUCKING CHILD.

not cool.
he is 16.
also if he was a child he brought this upon himself

ok so this time we settled things with light so ig i dont have this opinion anymore, but i cant delete this post

today was an eventful day... because light (now known as necto) pulled up to my server (even though he had a hard time there before). before then, me and my friend Chavalinx were told the reason of why light was acting the way he did, which is why last night we came up with a plan to get into contact with him. Chava and i would host servers on the ms and if light joined one of them, one of us would tell him that we forgive him. he ended up joining Chavalinx's server on the day of the execution of our plan (today). after Chava told light about everything, light joined my server, although Jesus.B (yes, the one in this exact thread), was there. after light joined the server, Jesus banned him immediately. Chava and i got mad about it and attempted to try again. below is a zip file containing screenshots of half of everything that happened after that (for some reason i couldnt find the original log file so i ended up screenshotting the real-time logs from my discord server. i'll also release another zip file containing the other half of the event sometime soon). i really hope that after this, people wont be insulting light... (or telling him to literally off himself)

me and astral found out that necto was actually lying about everything

Attachments

• Lights-Off-Part01.zip
    742.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back