Soap the Hedge! (Legacy)

Soap the Hedge! (Legacy) 1.2.4.2

YAR is just a code rewrite. No sprites. Also, it is easier to make sprites without his arms than with. Think of the Dogman comics and how the characters aren't drawn with arms, that is how Soap kinda, operates?
not entirely, it's more like If Mr. Clean only had his arms when he uses them, really you could just have his arms locked to one position other than the sprites that already have them.

not entirely, it's more like If Mr. Clean only had his arms when he uses them, really you could just have his arms locked to one position other than the sprites that already have them.
What do you mean by "locked to one position"? I really don't think Soap needs his arms to be shown all the time, really, it's only a handful of animations that completely hide the arms.

What do you mean by "locked to one position"? I really don't think Soap needs his arms to be shown all the time, really, it's only a handful of animations that completely hide the arms.
think like vanilla Sonic's run animation but just the arms,
I just find the arms to be jarring when they disappear and or appear, but that's just my problem.

luigi budd updated Soap the Hedge! with a new update entry:

Releasing Soap assets

After I've made my recent decision (check my yt page lol) I've decided to upload all of my soap stuff straight to GDrive with the Soap you never got to get. The only thing I ask of you is to not modify the Rewrite post fieldtest pk3 or use its code.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wait, you can update releases in the WIP board? I thought that was just for, y'know, actual releases. It'd certainly help me to keep my own WIP thread bumped and maybe remove the need to constantly update my first post. (That thread seriously needs attention, by the way; I'm having some persistent issues with it.)

So I was looking around in the wip thread for soap for some reason, and in a couple of the gifs, soap had a spindash sprite. But he doesn't have it anywhere in the final release. What happened to it?

So I was looking around in the wip thread for soap for some reason, and in a couple of the gifs, soap had a spindash sprite. But he doesn't have it anywhere in the final release. What happened to it?
Didn't feel like it fit, I also didn't like it, so I was going for a more Adventure-ish spindash. Don't tell anyone, but the spindash animation in the final version isn't actually finished. 🤫

i dont even know how to code.
If ya wanna learn how to code in lua, you could just go for the lua website and a tutorial on it. Then when you master it, you can go to the srb2 wiki where you can find how srb2 works in lua format. You also might need tools for this like SLADE.

i have a big issue with my controller or it just the mod trolling my right joys-stick
srb20003.gif

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back