Soap the Hedge! (Legacy)

Soap the Hedge! (Legacy) 1.2.4.2

when i press cstm1 in the air and press cstm2 this happens...

I fixed this in v1.2, which will probably release soon. It's pretty loud too, so I might release it later today actually
the only people that are gonna miss this is speedrunners, but honestly it isn't that helpful mostly because u can't move while u fall back down

luigi budd updated Soap the Hedge! with a new update entry:

v1.2 - Massive changes and new feature(s)!

Hey all! It's been at least a day since I've updated Soap, and I've been working hard on Luaing the past month. Now I think it's time for me to grace you all with a new Soap build, or something like that.

I've added a whole new menu, which you can activate from an activated Starpost and wait for the bar to finish, or use soap_cos_menu when the bar finishes to open it. Admins can use this at any time. I added this menu mainly because I don't see a lot of people using Soap's...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, I'd been having issues turning Soap Super the last few versions- it broke suddenly in the middle of gameplay and hadn't worked since, except if I put RushChars on. I decided to dig into the guy's code a little bit, threw SF_SUPER into the S_SKIN, and that fixed it. I dunno if that'd break Sol form compatibility or something, but anything else I tried (including removing the character from my PC completely and redownloading) didn't fix the issue. Was the lack of SF_SUPER an oversight?

Hey, I'd been having issues turning Soap Super the last few versions- it broke suddenly in the middle of gameplay and hadn't worked since, except if I put RushChars on. I decided to dig into the guy's code a little bit, threw SF_SUPER into the S_SKIN, and that fixed it. I dunno if that'd break Sol form compatibility or something, but anything else I tried (including removing the character from my PC completely and redownloading) didn't fix the issue. Was the lack of SF_SUPER an oversight?
Soap is not meant to turn Super, at least, not for now. I removed SF_SUPER to avoid conflicts with his spin specials overriding the transform animation. However, His Sol Form is intentional. Sorry for any confusion!

Last edited:
Okay, so here's a minor problem with the cosmetics menu, and it effects the gameplay from a camera perspective; when you exit the menu after changing everything (and probably accidentally using the look left/look right buttons as the left and right in the menu) it ends up not making the look left/right buttons work and instead just makes you move left/right; this kind of bugs me out (pun not intended) and it... kind of ruins my gameplay.

Okay, so here's a minor problem with the cosmetics menu, and it effects the gameplay from a camera perspective; when you exit the menu after changing everything (and probably accidentally using the look left/look right buttons as the left and right in the menu) it ends up not making the look left/right buttons work and instead just makes you move left/right; this kind of bugs me out (pun not intended) and it... kind of ruins my gameplay.
This is a peculiar bug. I suspect it's some pflag shenanigans. I'll look into it and see if I can make a fix.

v1.2.1 - Menu Bugfix

Thanks to Vincent The Bear and Metal_BR for letting me know about these bugs!

Hey all! I come with a few bugfixes for Soap. This fixes Look Left/Right turning into Strafe Left/Right when closing the menu, and adds invulnerability when spawning in Yellow Demon (in Single Player) and lets rings chase you with Yellow Demon (in Single Player), so you can actually use it. I...

srb20201.png

uh
somethin happened and idk why
Post automatically merged:

its mostly an angel island tour problem

v1.2.2 - Angel Island Tour peelout bugfix

Thanks to Damianaman for letting me know about this issue!

So apparently, peelout stuff messes up in Angel Island Tour, so I fixed that.
I also added a neat visual effect!

GDrive assets will be updated soon!

Changelogs:
-Speedometer now scales with your scale
Speed is divided by your scale
-Cool wind ring effect while in Mach 4
-Peelout stuff no longer lags in Angel Island Tour
Replaced peelout spawn mobj with MT_THOK
-Soap...

Why md3 file is here?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-28-20-02-48-747_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-28-20-02-48-747_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 54

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back