So i need help, making a klonoa mod

basically, i dont know what im doing. first off, what is the recommended way to sprite in the srb2 style, drawing tablet, mouse or other. also what is the recommended size for a klonoa srb2 sprite. and how would i code a yoshi flutter jump esce double jump, and how do i code in grabbing and throwing enemies, it would work like, spin when facing enemy to grab it with a wind bullet, and spin again to throw it in front of you, or jump when in air to throw it downwards and use it to jump a second time in air, with the same height as the first jump, id also need a health bar of 3 hit points/ 3 hearts and the player to not lose rings on hit, also rings are replaced by jems, and all shield monitors are now replaced by extra heart monitors, thats all i realy need for this mod, if you have any idea on how to make this, let me know, i may also need to slow down metal sonic as klonoa is slower than any vanilla character

lunateasveil.png

this is klonoa btw, using this reference image, can you figure out a good sprite size

Also, anyone who helps me with the mod gets credit

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back