• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Snick the Porcupine

We're blasting throw with Snick speed!

Attachments

• Snick Smash.gif
    Snick Smash.gif
    4.9 MB · Views: 263
  • BRVVVVVVVVVVVVVV.gif
    BRVVVVVVVVVVVVVV.gif
    5.6 MB · Views: 190
you can use this for snick’s dashmode

Would you like me to help with spriting to speed things up?
Maybe, here's the deal. Things are slow now since I'm getting pretty busy with other stuff but there's not really much left I guess. It's all just busy work for the small stuff like the Grab sprites or the Hurt sprites (not animation work besides like two things) which I have ideas on already.

The only one I wouldn't mind help with is the teetering animation since I have no fun or interesting idea for it outside of, "It's Sonic's but goofier and or backward/reversed."

The sprite size I usually use is 82 by 64, not touching the sides. Share whatever you like. I don't mind really and I'll give my thoughts on it. (No promises that It'll be added.)
Post automatically merged:

you can use this for snick’s dashmode
I've mentioned this but I don't want to put that in the mod for a few reasons but one of them is specify not having the in-game option to turn it off.

Plus it's not hard tooth apply it with SLADE.

Maybe, here's the deal. Things are slow now since I'm getting pretty busy with other stuff but there's not really much left I guess. It's all just busy work for the small stuff like the Grab sprites or the Hurt sprites (not animation work besides like two things) which I have ideas on already.

The only one I wouldn't mind help with is the teetering animation since I have no fun or interesting idea for it outside of, "It's Sonic's but goofier and or backward/reversed."

The sprite size I usually use is 82 by 64, not touching the sides. Share whatever you like. I don't mind really and I'll give my thoughts on it. (No promises that It'll be added.)

I've mentioned this but I don't want to put that in the mod for a few reasons but one of them is specify not having the in-game option to turn it off.

Plus it's not hard tooth apply it with SLADE.
Alright!

Ledge Teter. Well, it's bad, but you can use it as a proof of concept or whatever. The ledge would be to the left near his nose.

Attachments

• punger.png
    punger.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
Hey, I need some thoughts on a decision for the mod. (This is for anyone)
Soap basically I found out that the sprites used for being washed away or being picked up in the tornadoes alsoap are the damage sprites. The problem being I had two very different ideas for both.

Now I could use one idea and rework the other for the death sprite but It's kinda hard to "read" by looking at it (Which was the point for the non-damage related events not for any time you take damage) soap It might be tooth jawing whenever it comes up.

The other option is easier which is tooth use the original damage idea and scarp the really goofy one.

What doof you guys think should be done?

Woah, I wish you best of luck! You don't know how happy I am to know that a Snick mod is going to exist!

Also sorry if I did this comment(?) thing incorrectly, I am new

Woah, I wish you best of luck! You don't know how happy I am to know that a Snick mod is going to exist!

Also sorry if I did this comment(?) thing incorrectly, I am new
Welcome to the message board please read the rules before doing anything here
Just so you can get informed on how it works here lol

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back