• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Snick the Porcupine

lets goooopoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Post automatically merged:

one problem snick is metal sonic

Attachments

• 1695327043209.jpg
    1695327043209.jpg
    290.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
lets goooopoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Post automatically merged:

one problem snick is metal sonic
That's just how it gotta be, plus snick blows up%

Yello, I am new stranger and I like snick. :)

There isn't enough snick content out there wouldn't you agree?
Therefore, I figured I try my hand at adding him to SRB2. Here's a small teaser of him that I like to share. :D

It's not super unique and is using the bare minimum in terms of gameplay/modding but I think It will satisfy most including myself for now.

About half of the sprites are done (And hopefully the reset will be done next month or so) and I would be happy to answer questions.
View attachment 87603
if we mixed the snick mod with unique lua abilities and the sprites of this one we would have the perfect snick in srb2 experience.

Okay so I'm guessing some people haven't read the future post on the mod itself so I'll throw it here just in case:

So as I mentioned, due to my lack of code knowledge I probably won't be working on the mod further. Maybe for a later patch for some sprites and I guess a proper super form but ehhhhhhhhhhhhh for another time. If anyone wants to reach out to help update the mod for the rest of Snick's moves or even patch up his sprites, be my guest.

Outside of that, I'll probably be working on my projects and other stuff but I'll probably come back to make W.I.P. or fully done characters of either Snick's Friends, Pizza Tower, or other characters that I think should get into SRB2. (Cough Bark Cough)

Hey,i know that you lack on coding but maybe you should use reusable things...maybe c1 to run from ptopp from gamebanana/dashmode,wall climb,Super Jump and Shoulder bash from ptopp from MB/drift and TV of sonki...but make that if you wat too! Im just suggesting for you,also i wated to help on making him but my computer is very bad and i dont know coding...thanks for reading this lol

Hey,i know that you lack on coding but maybe you should use reusable things...maybe c1 to run from ptopp from gamebanana/dashmode,wall climb,Super Jump and Shoulder bash from ptopp from MB/drift and TV of sonki...but make that if you wat too! Im just suggesting for you,also i wated to help on making him but my computer is very bad and i dont know coding...thanks for reading this lol
I mean I wouldn't mind doing that but I'd need permission and I'm really only interested in Snick.

Thanks for the suggestion, but unless I get the blessing I'm not touching anyone's code.

Last edited:
the model works almost perfectly, it only needs the newspaper but the gifs i made are like 27 MB 💀💀💀💀

Yello, I am new stranger and I like snick. :)

There isn't enough snick content out there wouldn't you agree?
Therefore, I figured I try my hand at adding him to SRB2. Here's a small teaser of him that I like to share. :D

It's not super unique and is using the bare minimum in terms of gameplay/modding but I think It will satisfy most including myself for now.

About half of the sprites are done (And hopefully the reset will be done next month or so) and I would be happy to answer questions.
View attachment 87603
i made an account for the sole purpose of calling this :
absolute peak
-snick fan

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back