Resource icon

GlitchPak 1.2.5

ERROR2401

ERROR2401 submitted a new resource:

Slugcat passages into Ring Racers! - Adds slugcat as a playable character

Hey, this slugcat's kinda small... Are you sure it isn't a slugpup?

This is my first addon for any category on the message board.
this was made with the intent to be openly available to be edited, whether to make the rest of the official slugcats, make modcat skins, recreate DMS skins, or even just to tweak it, so feel free!

Info:
Speed - 5
Weight - 5 (this is more meant to be a generic slugcat or SlugNPC)
Rivals (with references) - Wonder Boy (Lizard), Battle Kukku XIV (Vulture), Zipp...

Read more about this resource...

ERROR2401 updated Slugcat passages into Ring Racers! with a new update entry:

Slugcat update + Terraria Wyvern

It all started with a funny idea, of a creature that would look funny in a kart. Then it got more and more effort, having an SSIG , a less placeholder-y signpost, a larger size, and having a bunch of effort put in for getting and editing terraria's sounds for the voice clips, which led to how the Wyvern is now.
Oh, I also updated the slugcat, but all updates are internal.

Read the rest of this update entry...
Post automatically merged:

I hope I got Maimy's and Steve's internal names right. (as I put them simply as maimy and steve)

Last edited:
ERROR2401 updated GlitchPak with a new update entry:

Obligatory tweaks to Wyvern

Okay, this one started as just adding detail to define the wyvern's sclera more, but then I kept noticing more and more that I should tweak, which led to quite a bit of shading changes as I had used lighter shades for most parts than other characters do.
Other changes (all only apply to Wyvern):
stats swapped: 7 weight, 6 speed. This was actually the original intent, considering wyverns don't turn too tightly in terraria.
prefcolor changed: white. This is more accurate to the ingame...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back