I guess I'll keep that in my mind.i got an idea for gamingchars knux recolor
make an dig and a punch
The flippity flop is my credit for the laser script at-Right now, I'm making a gametype for my next add-on. It's called "Tails Madness", it's a modified tag without ringslinger.
Tails and Sonic use their abilities to play this modified tag, right now I haven't finished Tails's Abilities yet. I got one done, and I have the flight cancel.
I'll show you some footage of the progress I'm making.
View attachment 116688
View attachment 116689
View attachment 116690
That's it, nothing too special. I'll be showcasing more whenever I have more stuff to showcase.
Cancel this mod pls, i don't want the whole world population to absolutely jump you... /jWhy not make a human-based like character, with the most hated/loved care through 2 different countries. Chris Thorndyke from Sonic X!
He's still unfinished, but mostly stable within playability. Though he's not possible to beat in vanilla (yet), soon I'll adjust him to have unique quirks.
Plus, I've been hosting a server for people who wanna playtest this guy. It's called "Chris Playtesting Server" and in the standard category, come and join if you wanna (If I'm not busy, that's for sure)!
Anyway, here are the selective gifs I put out for you guys to see how much progress I've gotten.
View attachment 163428
View attachment 163429
View attachment 163430
Well, this was around the time you were banned. So in reality, I forgot to credit you with the account being forbbided. But it's not worked on anymore.The flippity flop is my credit for the laser script at-
It's going alright, it's currently being worked on a little. While my other mods are being more prioritized atm.How's Mini Sonic going
Ok, take ur timeIt's going alright, it's currently being worked on a little. While my other mods are being more prioritized atm.