CrawlaSupremacy
Certified Dataminer
Yes.Question, i dont know how to write spoilers, so be warned.
P.s: Learned.
If i were to beat Facciolo in a save with the duo, Ina and Aether, would i unlock Silverhorn in all files?
Yes.Question, i dont know how to write spoilers, so be warned.
P.s: Learned.
If i were to beat Facciolo in a save with the duo, Ina and Aether, would i unlock Silverhorn in all files?
Thanks, i was really worried i would have to do it all over again.Yes.
(You could've spoiler-tagged it...)I was thinking about adding dialogue for AIR Eevee, having Facciolo completely and utterly confused about why a Pokémon is confronting him. And if the player makes it to him as Eevee (either through BuddyEX, ungodly skill, or cheats), Facciolo will just cut off Eevee and say that the heavens above will be glad when he's dead (lol, it's gonna take a lot more than that, wannabe-god). All because someone decided that a Pokémon can be in a Sonic game, the wannabe god is freaking out.
I was kinda lazy to make custom icons for Eevee, so I ripped sprites from PMD as those games have icons unlike mainline. Also, I planned on having Eevee talk a whole two times.(You could've spoiler-tagged it...)
It'd be easier to do it on the Silverhorn mod (With Inazuma's permission ofc) because it's far easier to just put it on the mod (with Eevee icons too) than adding support for it with, uhh...
I dunno, they didn't mention this kind of stuff.
I can rewrite it if u want :PI was kinda lazy to make custom icons for Eevee, so I ripped sprites from PMD as those games have icons unlike mainline. Also, I planned on having Eevee talk a whole two times.
I also kinda used that same laziness to only really pull one icon. Had to resize said icon, though.Assume we called all previous functions and obtained/imported all required graphics needed up to this point for the sake of this argument.
--Eevee
AddMindscapeDialogSet(nil, {
{"FA_SMUG", "Facciolo", "You..."},
{"FA_DEAD", "Facciolo", "You..."},
{"FA_DEAD", "Facciolo", "Uh..."},
{"EE_VOI", "Eevee", "Voi!"},
{"FA_DEAD", "Facciolo", "Who the hell sent a Pokemon in the Silverhorn?"},
{"FA_DEAD", "Facciolo", "And it has access to some of Sonic's exclusive moves."},
{"FA_DEAD", "Facciolo", "Who even taught it the drop dash and peelout?"},
{"FA_DEAD", "Facciolo", "Whatever... Just leave, for MY sake..."},
}, "eevee", INTRO_TEXT)
AddMindscapeDialogSet(nil, {
{"EE_VOI", "Eevee", "Voy Evo-", {waittime=2}},
{"FA_ANGR", "Facciolo", "NO!"},
{"FA_ANGR", "Facciolo", "I AM IN THIS TREE OUT OF YOUR REACH JUST SO YOU DON'T FREAKING TOUCH ME!"},
{"FA_ANGR", "Facciolo", "I AM BETTING THAT EVEN THE HEAVENS WILL BE GLAD WHEN YOU'RE DEAD!"},
{"FA_ANGR", "Facciolo", "AND POKEMON DON'T DIE IN BATTLE! THAT'S HOW MESSED UP YOU ARE, EEVEE!"},
{"FA_ANGR", "Facciolo", "I WILL BE RELEIVED WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF RINGS AND LIVES!"},
{"IN_DETR", "Inazuma (to player)", "Psst! I wouldn't try cheats if I were you. He made them useless."},
{"IN_DAMN", "Inazuma (to player)", "...including god mode..."},
}, "eevee", BOSS_PHASE1_TEXT)
I have no idea how that did not pop in my mind.I can rewrite it if u want :P
Assume we called all previous functions and obtained/imported all required graphics needed up to this point for the sake of this argument.
--Eevee
AddMindscapeDialogSet(nil, {
{"FA_SMUG", "Facciolo", "Disgusting rat, why did you follow the Silverhorn here?"},
{"EE_VOI", "Eevee", "Voi!"},
{"FA_SMUG", "Facciolo", "You don't look like any regular Eevee."},
{"FA_SMUG", "Facciolo", "... Nor do you behave like such."},
{"FA_SMUG", "Facciolo", "Turn back and never return, unless you want to face oblivion."},
}, "eevee", INTRO_TEXT)
AddMindscapeDialogSet(nil, {
{"EE_VOI", "Eevee", "Voi Evo-", {waittime=2}},
{"FA_SHOK", "Facciolo", "...!"},
{"FA_DEAD", "Facciolo", "..."},
{"FA_DEAD", "Facciolo", "How did you make it this far?!"},
{"EE_VOI", "Eevee", "Voi?"},
{"FA_DEAD", "Facciolo", "... Regardless, I told you to go back, but you didn't."},
{"FA_ANGR", "Facciolo", "Now, perish alongside your disgusting species!"},
}, "eevee", BOSS_PHASE1_TEXT)

MeZihinsel manzara bölgesinden geçmeden en üst düzey inazuma'yı nasıl serbest bırakacağını bilen var mı?
To use the command you need to get the true ending; Beating Mindscape Zone.Ok, can someone tell me how the "Silverhorn" command works?
You misunderstood my question, I want to know HOW it works, as in, what does it even do?To use the command you need to get the true ending; Beating Mindscape Zone.
You misunderstood my question, I want to know HOW it works, as in, what does it even do?
(But to be real I'm new to this "forums" thing,)
Spoiler that-You misunderstood my question, I want to know HOW it works, as in, what does it even do?
(But to be real I'm new to this "forums" thing,)
Post automatically merged:
Never mind, I found out. It just turns Ult Inazuma on and off.
the turret's weak to metal type pokemonGifs I took during my playthrough
The bug I mentioned:
View attachment 107797
When they added the HM Waterfall?:
View attachment 107809
Defeat all bosses in one attack: yes
A turret:View attachment 107808
Judging by the fact they sparkle, it’s probably an intentional thing.Can someone help me?
View attachment 178273
So basically, i quitted at the start of the phase 3 bossfight in Mindscape, and i quitted and now Inazuma's horns are silver. Have i been cursed or something?
When i did the silverhorn command, nothing happened. What does that even do anyway?
And they... sparkle for some reason now.
If you had actually completed the boss fight, you'd have learned what that means by yourself. I'd recommend going back and doing it again, all the way through this time..Can someone help me?
View attachment 178273
So basically, i quitted at the start of the phase 3 bossfight in Mindscape, and i quitted and now Inazuma's horns are silver. Have i been cursed or something?
When i did the silverhorn command, nothing happened. What does that even do anyway?
And they... sparkle for some reason now.