• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Shadow the hedgehog remake, Final Beta released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fixed the head on the front-diagonal sprite, now it's not leaning as far back.
SHADA2A8-1.png

I managed to finish the spin frames and one spring up frame today. :D Just 83 more frames to go, not including the super form.
1-3.png

2.png

SHADO5-1.png
SHADP1-1.png

I also did some minor touch-ups to Blade's select pic, still working on his left hand.
shadpic.png

I'll Begin said:
I still think he needs a totally new stance. The current one is way to similar to Sonic's.
We can always use the other one Blade made, it's a totally new stance, right? :P *bricked*
shadpicb.png

Angelus_the_echidna said:
I'll Begin said:
zck2020 said:
They wouldn't look so ridiculous if his arms were in a better position.
You mean like....
Chaos Knux said:
*shot*

I don't see the big deal in this pose *brutally stabbed*

And zck2020, that link: EVIL!!!!!!!! First time I've ever heard my dad cuss me out. 0.0'

The pose is like Shadow's signature. Anywhere on the net he isn't holding a gun or in a screen from a game, he is doing that pose.

You got the bottom of his shoes wrong, they're yellow with 2 or 3 circles on the bottom where the fire/air comes out.

Chaos Knux said:
The pose is like Shadow's signature. Anywhere on the net he isn't holding a gun or in a screen from a game, he is doing that pose.

Uuh, apparantly you misinterpreted what I said (either that or I typed it wrong). Anyways, what I meant was I don't see why people are making it a big deal for that pose not being used. Because in the grand scheme of things, it's all up to Dr. P, isn't it? (Please use the pic!)

I wasn't able to do much today, because I'm too busy with other things right now. D:
SHADP3P7.png
SHADP2P8.png

Now for the new select pic I'm working on, would you believe most of these colors are in the SRB2 palette?
assist16_080314awk05.png

I'm still drawing over it so it isn't as cheap, being a direct rip-off of the image. :P This will be included in the second version of the WAD, while Blade's will be used in the soc'd version.
Also, we REALLY need to be talking about more important things, like his walking/running frames now. This topic is more than 8 pages long, and only the standing/spin frames are done.

I say, NO running frames. Only use walking frames that look like skating. It would make it look alot better, I think. If he does have running frames, make them only be with speedshoes, like Tails.

Blade T. Hedgehog said:
I say, NO running frames. Only use walking frames that look like skating. It would make it look alot better, I think. If he does have running frames, make them only be with speedshoes, like Tails.
I'm not convinced. Can you show me an S_SKIN?

I'll Begin said:
Blade T. Hedgehog said:
I'm not convinced. Can you show me an S_SKIN?
I'm not quite sure what you ment by that. But I personaly think that 4 frames is not enough for skating. 8 would be better.

Blade T. Hedgehog said:

Dude, no. Shadow is the same speed as Sonic. It would be awkward if he wasn't.

Nobody said he couldn't go as fast as Sonic just because he doesn't go into his running frames at his maximum normal speed.

Besides, there hasn't been any good skating animations of Shadow here, except for that front skating animation I once saw as SF94's avatar, but nothing else. If you can make an even better skating animation, for all angles than that (if not, then as good as that), that would be brilliant! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back