RushChars - Blaze and Marine

RushChars - Blaze and Marine 1.3

Alright people, just to prevent insane amounts of spoiler spam from occuring, tomorrow is actually the no-spoilers rule lift. It was specifically said AFTER 3/27/22 meaning the actual date is 3/28/22 and beyond.

The warning has been removed, check the overview.
Post automatically merged:

Alright people, just to prevent insane amounts of spoiler spam from occuring, tomorrow is actually the no-spoilers rule lift. It was specifically said AFTER 3/27/22 meaning the actual date is 3/28/22 and beyond.

Since spoliers are now greenlit (though very unethical), I wanna ask two things. With you obviously clicking at your own discretion for such spoilers..... also make sure to mark your spoilers as, spoilers.

- How do you get a car as a Jetski? Is it done by special keybinds, or is it done in some way similar to Shadow's motorcycle?
- I've seen this from Lightdasher, but, how do you access Marine's secret form?

Since spoliers are now greenlit (though very unethical), I wanna ask two things. With you obviously clicking at your own discretion for such spoilers..... also make sure to mark your spoilers as, spoilers.

- How do you get a car as a Jetski? Is it done by special keybinds, or is it done in some way similar to Shadow's motorcycle?
to get the Jetski, you need all the chaos emeralds and to have found the stage's rush emblem, then press and hold custom 1.[/ispoiler]

Jetski is fun to ride with open areas

to get the Jetski, you need all the chaos emeralds and to have found the stage's rush emblem, then press and hold custom 1.[/ispoiler]
I'm talking about how you can spawn a car instead of a jetski, I absoutely know how to get the standard SS Marine Jetski. I just don't know how to get a car

Alright people, enough crazy attempts and some help, the method for Jetski > Car is here!

You got one last chance here!
Type vehicularmanslaugther dorifto into the console and spawn a jetski

Last edited:
I'm talking about how you can spawn a car instead of a jetski, I absoutely know how to get the standard SS Marine Jetski. I just don't know how to get a car

Alright people, enough crazy attempts and some help, the method for Jetski > Car is here!

weird it didnt work for me

1. Not sure. Are you talking about the SS Marine thing? If so, you need to get all chaos emeralds.
2. Get all the sol emeralds. (Beat the bosses without taking any damage)

doesn't work

1. Not sure. Are you talking about the SS Marine thing? If so, you need to get all chaos emeralds.

doesn't work
Actually spell it correct, you can copy and paste the command into the console lol

doesn't work
same

nevermind i accidetally spelled vehicularmanslaughter

No, I fully copy pasted it
get the emeralds? also spell it yourself at this point, go type the command and separate the words in the first part of the command and spellcheck it, then unspace it and then use that.

get the emeralds? also spell it yourself at this point, go type the command and separate the words in the first part of the command and spellcheck it, then unspace it and then use that.

Yeah it's a spelling error

...I dunno what compelled Inazuma and co to add this little secret but I absolutely love it and I will never go back to jetskiing

Yeah it's a spelling error

...I dunno what compelled Inazuma and co to add this little secret but I absolutely love it and I will never go back to jetskiing
I got all the emeralds, but I still don't have it unlocked
(yes, I have all the sol emeralds as well)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back