RushChars - Blaze and Marine

RushChars - Blaze and Marine 1.3

literally the server was full of marine and blaze either than after that something happened we were at the metal sonic boss part were we kill him but after that he disappeared for no reason the reason why he disappeared because were all using marine and thats why he disappeared in distant after that we fixed the glitch because we were not using the vanilla characters and thats it and that's how everyone on the server was pissed on metal and gonna show a video tomorrow here's the short version the game resets metal and yet we game over

Last edited:
Blaze can move during the race countdown I don't think this was intentional

Attachments

• BlazeCheats.gif
    BlazeCheats.gif
    5.2 MB · Views: 77
Have you heard of freedom of speech? What I want, I say.
And you don't have to be a programmer to do it. I'm a typical armchair critic.

Moderator Notice:
The right to free speech isn't the right to be disrespectful.
Wow! Another boring characters without interesting and new mechanics for SRB2! As expected!
Instead of making someone a really interesting character, or at least interesting and new mechanics, the community, as usual, will make another Sonic characters. Since you love making them, WHY NOT MAKE BIG THE CAT, HUH? Even some joke character like Steve from minecraft will be more interesting than your weak Tanooki Yoshi and purple Taz the Tasmanian Devil with fire.
For example, there is a Piroli the Butterfly. He's interesting to play as because you feel like you're playing a BUTTERFLY and not a reskin of Sonic with new abilities. Someone even create the Pig from Bad Piggies with the mechanics of the structure of their car. You just reskinned old Blaze mod and Yoshi.
The future of custom characters in SRB2 is unknown, but while mods like Marine and Blaze are popular, it looks like it's going to be bad.
it isn't a reskinned old blaze mod and yoshi, if it would be a reskin, it would've credited SMS Alfredo and actually saying it was a reskin. Second, Inazuma did not use a placeholder. Third, nobody has EVER made a good version of Blaze the Cat, so you should be happy Inazuma finished this mod very fast.

it isn't a reskinned old blaze mod and yoshi, if it would be a reskin, it would've credited SMS Alfredo and actually saying it was a reskin. Second, Inazuma did not use a placeholder. Third, nobody has EVER made a good version of Blaze the Cat, so you should be happy Inazuma finished this mod very fast.

Guys

Please

He's

Been

Banned

Let it go already for the love of all that is fast you're literally taking to someone that isn't here anymore

strange question and Im sorry but im wondering why Marine and the Sol Emeralds require 2.2.10 but Blaze doesnt? this isnt a "why arent they gonna release new horizons on 3ds" question, im legitimately curious.

ok. guessing im having to scream this loud and clear...UPDATE TO 2.2.10!!!!
Post automatically merged:

Uhh thare is a problem with my marine she green not her original color
ok. seems i forgot to reply to you. but please. update to 2.2.10. marine and the sol emeralds only work on that version. also its there. not thare.

ok. guessing im having to scream this loud and clear...UPDATE TO 2.2.10!!!!

ok. seems i forgot to reply to you. but please. update to 2.2.10. marine and the sol emeralds only work on that version. also its there. not thare.
Ok

THE RUSHCHARS MOD IS AMAZING

MY REVIEW ON BLAZE

Blaze Is Amazing She Fits Right In With The Main SRB2 Cast She Like A Super Secret Unlockable Character!

Accelerator Tornado & Burst Hover : This Move Keeps The Momentum Going And Is Like A Better Metal Sonic Hover, I Also Like That
You Can Keep The Rush Mode While In The Hover 8/10 !!!

Flame Boost : At First I Thought It Was Going To Be A Custom 1 Boost Like Modern Sonic Which

Wouldn't Fit In With The SRB2 Base Game Characters But I'm A Pleasantly Surprised The Out-Come, The Flame Boost Is Amazing And
I Love The Way it Controls 10/10 !!!

MY REVIEW ON MARINE

Marine Reminds Me So Much Of Tanuki Mario And Is A Perfect Fit For The SRB2 Cast!

Twirl Float : The Ability Is A Life Saver In Most Situations I'm Put In With This Character And It Also Saves And
Can Give Momentum In Most Situations 7/10 !!!

Tail Swipe : This Move Is Awesome It Breaks Spikes Can Get You To Higher Places (Sometimes) But I Mostly Use For The
Extra Hit Box Space For Enemy's Which IS A LIFE SAVER 10/10 !!!

Oh wait nvm it was the boat being glitches because the glitch was from w boss metal and brak

me and boys getting home:
srb20029.png

Last edited:
Thank you for all the bug reports so far. I've fixed most of the issues mentioned in this thread, but cannot provide an ETA for a bugfix patch yet. Keep the reports coming in the meantime so we can fix as many things as possible.

strange question and Im sorry but im wondering why Marine and the Sol Emeralds require 2.2.10 but Blaze doesnt? this isnt a "why arent they gonna release new horizons on 3ds" question, im legitimately curious.

Marine and the Sol Emeralds use lua features that were newly added in 2.2.10 and thus those scripts will error out if loaded in an older version. Blaze may not instantly error but I still wouldn't trust her to work 100% correctly if you're not running at least 2.2.10. Due to the confusion I've made a change for the upcoming patch that will clearly communicate to the player if their SRB2 version is not compatible with RushChars.

Last edited:
Hey, I have a suggestion: Can there be a way to disable the super music for Blaze and Marine? The song is good, sure, however, sometimes, I just want to be super, and listen to the original stage music. (Or the original SRB2 Super theme!)

This mod superduper epica and ill enjoy it until Inazuma char's or that Pig mod comes out and then ill enjoy it slightly less because then it will be slightly less cool than those two, bzzt ill still enjoy it :)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back