RushChars - Blaze and Marine

RushChars - Blaze and Marine 1.3

Wow! Another boring characters without interesting and new mechanics for SRB2! As expected!
Instead of making someone a really interesting character, or at least interesting and new mechanics, the community, as usual, will make another Sonic characters. Since you love making them, WHY NOT MAKE BIG THE CAT, HUH? Even some joke character like Steve from minecraft will be more interesting than your weak Tanooki Yoshi and purple Taz the Tasmanian Devil with fire.
For example, there is a Piroli the Butterfly. He's interesting to play as because you feel like you're playing a BUTTERFLY and not a reskin of Sonic with new abilities. Someone even create the Pig from Bad Piggies with the mechanics of the structure of their car. You just reskinned old Blaze mod and Yoshi.
The future of custom characters in SRB2 is unknown, but while mods like Marine and Blaze are popular, it looks like it's going to be bad.
bro are you dead serious?
did you open the mod, run around for 2 seconds and then make this review?

Marine is not working she doesn't use her skills at any time she has a green coloring and she has an attack similar to amy's when pressing spin I don't know how to solve this error can anyone help me?
And yes i am playing on android
srb20000.gif

Last edited:
There's no need to cuss out an innocent question. Keep that temper under control, or else you're gonna be in deeper trouble.
Marine is not working she doesn't use her skills at any time she has a green coloring and she has an attack similar to amy's when pressing spin I don't know how to solve this error can anyone help me?
OH MY FUCKING GOD UPDATE YOUR GAME IT REQUIRES 2.2.10 TO WORK LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLE'S REPLIES!!!

I was expecting Blaze to have dedicated Boost button, I was worried when I saw that wasn't the case, trying to simplify the control to fit in the general SRB2 Style was going to be more potentially more harmful but it really does work amazingly, it feels natural to pull off and even though you need to wait before you can pull it off it can last forever as long as you don't lose speed, it's really exhilarating to master a stage with it.
My only issues have been pointed out already with the flames getting wonky in some sections and BuddyEX making her tail and flames vanish (which can that even be fixed? Like the BuddyEX would be the one that would have to updated right?)
The biggest issue of all is
because no boost meter exists, that means that Sweet, Sweet, Sonic rush styled hud for it doesn't ether. I will never recover from this.
But for real it's nice to have Version of blaze that feels very accurate to the game she originates from.
Marine having Tanooki suit moveset was an interesting choice, I was really questioning what you would actually have her do but it turns out the answer was pretty simple actually.

I also did discover a secret, and I want to thank you all for making my day with that one.

I was expecting Blaze to have dedicated Boost button, I was worried when I saw that wasn't the case, trying to simplify the control to fit in the general SRB2 Style was going to be more potentially more harmful but it really does work amazingly, it feels natural to pull off and even though you need to wait before you can pull it off it can last forever as long as you don't lose speed, it's really exhilarating to master a stage with it.
My only issues have been pointed out already with the flames getting wonky in some sections and BuddyEX making her tail and flames vanish (which can that even be fixed? Like the BuddyEX would be the one that would have to updated right?)
The biggest issue of all is
because no boost meter exists, that means that Sweet, Sweet, Sonic rush styled hud for it doesn't ether. I will never recover from this.
But for real it's nice to have Version of blaze that feels very accurate to the game she originates from.
Marine having Tanooki suit moveset was an interesting choice, I was really questioning what you would actually have her do but it turns out the answer was pretty simple actually.

I also did discover a secret, and I want to thank you all for making my day with that one.
Indeed I was a bit worried how they'll manage boost with a 2 button scheme. Glad to be proven I was stupid for worrying. I also love how if you're good enough you'll be boosting infinitely!

hola una pregunta cuando juego con marine ella es verde y no tiene habilidad solo para girar como lo resuelvo
SRB2 v2.2.9 21_03_2022 07_30_19.png
SRB2 v2.2.9 21_03_2022 07_29_48.png

hola una pregunta cuando juego con marine ella es verde y no tiene habilidad solo para girar como lo resuelvoView attachment 65131View attachment 65132View attachment 65133
Un tip! Este es un lugar donde se habla inglés, así que te recomiendo usar el traductor de google en caso de que necesites ayuda.
Para responder la pregunta, necesitas la versión 2.2.10 de SRB2. Éste problema resulta debido a tener una versión anterior del juego, cosa que otros en esta linea de comentarios ya han mencionado.
- - - - - - - -
One tip! This is a place we speak English in, so I recommend you use google translate in case you need help.
To answer the question, you need version 2.2.10 of SRb2. This results from the problem of having an earlier version of the game, something which others in this thread have mentioned already.

¡Un consejo! Este es un lugar donde se habla inglés, así que te recomiendo usar el traductor de google en caso de que necesites ayuda.
Para responder la pregunta, necesita la versión 2.2.10 de SRB2. Este problema resulta debido a tener una versión anterior del juego, cosa que otros en esta línea de comentarios ya han mencionado.
- - - - - - - -
¡Un consejo! Este es un lugar en el que hablamos inglés, así que te recomiendo que uses el traductor de Google en caso de que necesites ayuda.
Para responder a la pregunta, necesita la versión 2.2.10 de SRb2. Esto se debe al problema de tener una versión anterior del juego, algo que ya han mencionado otros en este hilo.
thanks

Not so much a bug, but rather a minor issue regarding Burning Blaze and Aqua Marine - first of all they don't have fullbright, so they're affected by lightlevels, and secondly they don't automatically bust down any walls when you walk into them, still requiring a spindash. No other issues have been reported thus far though!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back