This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Pyrakid Wolfo submitted a new resource:

Run on Water - Run on water... S3K style!

You remember how in Sonic 3 you could run on top of water in Hydrocity as long as you were running fast enough? Well, now you can do that in SRB2! Along with a S3K styled running on water effect.

All you need to do is have a speed equal to or higher than 50, speed shoes or momentum recommended!
You might have seen something similar to this in #devetopment in you're in the official discord server.

Thanks to the SRB2 discord and Bloops who made the water running code for XMomentum. They...

Read more about this resource...

i was under the impression you could do this in game and i thought i just wasnt fast enough when i wasnt able to run on water now i know im just stupid! but whos stupid now when i download this!? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!! take that srb2! making me look like a fool i show you whos the fool!... still me...

Can you make a edit of this but it takes slower speed to run on water like the balanced sonic
You can learn to use Slade yourself, and just change the runspeed requirement from 50 to any number you want.
To get the most out of this mod i'd recommend Cobalt's momentum mod, or using Speed Shoes.

We already can do this (you must be in boost mode to so maybe this makes it for regular running)

Attachments

• IMG_20220517_141345.png
    IMG_20220517_141345.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 75

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back