Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
i don't think the piece I sent is capable of being understood by the game on it's own. believe me, I've tried to reverse engineer it so I can expand it's functions. the problem is I have little to no knowledge of lua. I've never made a mod for anything before. what I've figured out has come from tons of trial and error. at it's core, all I did was change the math, I didn't write any of my own code. I will say, ring grow can also be messed with to make some interesting results. for example: I created a variant that shrinks you with each ring, and I made another that reacts to Skip's scrap metal. the code in ring grow is only about 5 lines of code, while the gigant-inator is much longer. sorry I can't be of much help outside of this.

i don't think the piece I sent is capable of being understood by the game on it's own. believe me, I've tried to reverse engineer it so I can expand it's functions. the problem is I have little to no knowledge of lua. I've never made a mod for anything before. what I've figured out has come from tons of trial and error. at it's core, all I did was change the math, I didn't write any of my own code. I will say, ring grow can also be messed with to make some interesting results. for example: I created a variant that shrinks you with each ring, and I made another that reacts to Skip's scrap metal. the code in ring grow is only about 5 lines of code, while the gigant-inator is much longer. sorry I can't be of much help outside of this.
That's ok, I can probably Look for another mod

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back