Red XVI: The REAL evil behind SRB2???

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realise that RedXVI's character isn't really a recolor don't you? I took a look at the RedXVI sprites in one of his fangames (A really stylized 2D fangame, I forget what it was called) and he was more than just Knuckles with a mechanical eye, and clothing. It was a somewhat complex design, and I'm pretty sure the sprites were original.

Him being a recolor isn't the point. You just did the recoloring all wrong. For 1 thing, you were recoloring using what appears to be the paintbrush tool, for another thing, you were recoloring the wrong character, and you didn't give him any shading.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Him being a recolor isn't the point. You just did the recoloring all wrong. For 1 thing, you were recoloring using what appears to be the paintbrush tool, for another thing, you were recoloring the wrong character, and you didn't give him any shading.

Fix'd bold.

About the RedXVI wad, EbloTheHedgehog made it. He ripped some sprites for srb2 to create RedXVI but he is way overpowered. It's better than my crappy recolor.

heh :P I support the idea of RedXVI being a hidden boss.

get all 7 emerealds, and annoy him once in each location (and put one per zone, with the Exception of GFZ, since he already has 2 there)

:P I can see it now...

*cutscene*: And so sonic and his friends defeated eggman once again! peace i- *THUNDER SOUND* *sonic and co look behind them...and then look freaked out.*
GIANT LOOKING REDXVI: You jumped on my house, ruined my picnic, peed in my pool, locked me in a random room in an underwater ruin, PUSHED MY FRIDE OUT OF MY APPARTMENT WINDOW, and NOW you blow up the meteor I was planning to retire on! YOU CAN ALL DIE NOW! *cue boss fight*

:P ...I like that mental image. XD

and if he ISNT a secret boss, at least make more places where we can annoy him. XD

Draykon said:
You do realise that RedXVI's character isn't really a recolor don't you? I took a look at the RedXVI sprites in one of his fangames (A really stylized 2D fangame, I forget what it was called) and he was more than just Knuckles with a mechanical eye, and clothing. It was a somewhat complex design, and I'm pretty sure the sprites were original.

Thirdscape.

RedXVI isn't evil, he's just misunderstood. I feel bad for him. ;_;
Right,he's not evil.The reason I know this is that in Version 2.01.0,he's a priest.Not some grump who yells at you.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

Okay... time to stop that before it spreads throughout the internet. *gets on plasma turret* NO TDC REMIXES! *unleashes nuclear holocaust on the RedXVI curse beleivers*

Now then, shall we leave that notion alone? Thank you.
I agree,I don't want another thing like the Tails doll curse.

Last edited:
Right,he's not evil.The reason I know this is that in Version 2.01.0,he's a priest.Not some grump who yells at you.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

I agree,I don't want another thing like the Tails doll curse.
...why did you bump this?

Anyways, priest RedXVI isn't much better than the old man one. I edited the blue crawlas to look like him, only transparent and evil.

Oh no, waver has given the curse a second chance!!
Code:
The official Reddies!!! Singing "Can you feel the Hell?"

Can you feel the Hell? Does it burn your day away?
Just disturb this old man, he will make you pay!
*PIMPSLAPFROMGOD'd*

He's not a priest... he's a POPE. Pope XVI. It's a parody on Pope Benedict XVI, the current reigning Pope at the Vatican. My wife and I got to go see him on our honeymoon.

...It seems so obvious now. How the heck did I miss it?

So is RED XVI just visiting Castle Eggman or does Castle Eggman take place in Rome? You make him a pope you make him the Bishop of Rome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope

It would make more sence for him to be a priest, then he wouldn't have to live in the Vatican. How'd he get elected anyway?

While I get the joke now, I have to question how he became a pope. I honestly don't think he really qualifies to be one after killing you to send you to Red Volcano.

Last edited:
He became a Pope because he decided that he wanted to be one. Nobody really liked Pope Benedict, so everyone just kinda went along with it.

While I get the joke now, I have to question how he became a pope. I honestly don't think he really qualifies to be one after killing you to send you to Red Volcano.

He had a conversion experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back