Red XVI: The REAL evil behind SRB2???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuja said:
He's gone soft, and has decided to retire as the owner of the world's richest theme park owner, effectively putting good ol' Walt out of business.

fees.png

Cue said:
Chaos Knux said:
Intarwebz Leaderboard:
SSNTails: 51
Cue: 50
*third person and lower number*

Chaos Knux: -1

There's your third person.

So... SSN breaks the tie and jumps ahead by one point... and I automatically lose all my non-existant internets and I lose an additional one. That is SO uncool. SSN won all fifty of his at once with SRB2, and you got yours over 5 different accomplishments (SRB2Live, the MSbar, The Xboxlive-ness at new.srb2.org, Zero Effort, and the dedicated server).

Hmm... there is a reason sonic games now suck. SRB2 has old black eyed sonic with robotnic as the main character like how it should be. They should never change this.

Those changes are very superficial. Very superficial indeed. Sonic just lost his heart (of gameplay) when he wen... After SA2. Although the other types of levels aren't as cool as the go-fast ones in those SA games.

Warpshade said:
I dunno, I think Torgo got a ton when he first posted HMS123311...
How could people forget about Team Rebellion? *cries*

Anyway, it would be very interesting to make RedXVI a Super-Secret-Super-Sonic Boss (also known as SSSSB, ha!): to fight him you would need to get all the secrets and complete them, complete the game again with all the Chaos Emeralds while bothering RedXVI in all the levels he has appeared in, destroy the final boss but instead of the game actually finishing you will have to fight RedXVI as he transforms into his "RedXVIrus" demon form and he should be really hard to beat. (Think S3&K's Doomsday Zone on crack, smack, weed, steroids and all those other kind of things.) If you do beat him however, you will gain access to another unlockable which could probably be better than all the others.

Monster Iestyn said:
Maybe someone should make a RedXVI character WAD soon.
Complete with lines such as...

"You've disturbed me from my sleep, NOW YOU DIE!"
"Go to Hell!"
"And that's for stealing mah Black Emerald!"

*gutbusted*

Also, the Senku and Senya WADs have references to RedXVI...

SonicTheDalek said:
Monster Iestyn said:
Maybe someone should make a RedXVI character WAD soon.
Complete with lines such as...

"You've disturbed me from my sleep, NOW YOU DIE!"
"Go to Hell!"
"And that's for stealing mah Black Emerald!"

*gutbusted*

Also, the Senku and Senya WADs have references to RedXVI...
Wouldn't this WAD be a recolor of knuckles though? I've got the perfect 128x128 image for it. I'd love to make a red XVI character WAD. I guess I'd use my voice as well...*shot*

SonicTheDalek said:
If you do beat him however, you will gain access to another unlockable which could probably be better than all the others.

The Ultimate Cheat, quite obviously.

SonicTheDalek said:
Warpshade said:
I dunno, I think Torgo got a ton when he first posted HMS123311...
How could people forget about Team Rebellion? *cries*

Anyway, it would be very interesting to make RedXVI a Super-Secret-Super-Sonic Boss (also known as SSSSB, ha!): to fight him you would need to get all the secrets and complete them, complete the game again with all the Chaos Emeralds while bothering RedXVI in all the levels he has appeared in, destroy the final boss but instead of the game actually finishing you will have to fight RedXVI as he transforms into his "RedXVIrus" demon form and he should be really hard to beat. (Think S3&K's Doomsday Zone on crack, smack, weed, steroids and all those other kind of things.) If you do beat him however, you will gain access to another unlockable which could probably be better than all the others.
Wonder how to the RedXVIrus would look. The level would probably be in some kind of digital world or something (thinking that because of the VIrus part). He should look really, really scary too. And if you don't beat him, your computer crashes (just like a virus).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back