Red XVI: The REAL evil behind SRB2???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zanyhead said:
No, if you game over while fighting him, it should erase the last save game you loaded.
Wait, but isn't super sonic invincible? So how can he get hurt by the RedXVIrus?

Zanyhead said:
limitedringslolwut
But what about startrings 999 huh? If you run out of rings you can repeat the method so it's pretty much impossible to lose unless it says "you haven't earned this yet."

Y'know, RedXVI uses attcks that push Super Sonic backwards, and have deathpit there. More rings won't help you.

Also, for the WAD (don't mind the "Now Die!" part. I have terrible paint grammer).
ih0hl4.jpg

...did you make that? What for? School project? Is there also a little Red figurine?

RedXVI doll, hah..."And for show and tell today, it's my RedXVI doll. He will send you to hell."

I can already imagine an image macro with REDXVI saying "I'LL SEND THIS TOPIC TO HELL!!". But of course, image macros aren't allowed...

SSNTails said:
...did you make that? What for? School project? Is there also a little Red figurine?

RedXVI doll, hah..."And for show and tell today, it's my RedXVI doll. He will send you to hell."
Actually, SSN, my friend made this (and he has no idea what SRB2 is). Yes, it's a school project. I just found it, got surprised, and took pics. And that's how my project, "SRB2 In Real Life" was born.

I even took a pic of a project that looks like SA City in SRB2JTE.

SSNTails said:

Also: "He tells me things... many things.. like to burn things... things like people..."

Kroze said:
SSNTails said:

Also: "He tells me things... many things.. like to burn things... things like people..."
And if you're nice to him and leave him alone, he gives you this shiny black diamond thingy he calls a... gemevald? Emetald?

Red: IT'S EMERALD!!!

Anyway, he also says that when I hold it tight, something cool will happen. But my parents mysteriously disappeared when I held it. Let me try it again.

*5 seconds later...*

The school's building is burnt, mini RedXVI creatures are attacking the people while I'm wondering what happened.

SonicTheDalek said:
The RedXVI Curse, Can You Feel The Hell? *molested*

Can you feel the Hell? Does it burn your day away? *shot for Can You Feel The Sunshine Remix*

Okay... time to stop that before it spreads throughout the internet. *gets on plasma turret* NO TDC REMIXES! *unleashes nuclear holocaust on the RedXVI curse beleivers*

Now then, shall we leave that notion alone? Thank you.

RedXVI (my version) turned out to be a failing recolor. I'm letting someone else make the RedXVI wad. But it's pretty much impossible because anyway you look at it it's a recolor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back