• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Pyrkagia The Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloneFighter

Mediocre Lua scripter
Introducing my OC:
Pyrkagia The Hedgehog
srb20045.gif
A hedgehog lost in time and space, created by Mother Nature to help out Sonic...

Pyrkagia can easily beat most levels, and specializes in fire magic.

ACTIVE ABILITY: Drill Dash
srb20042.gif

Yes, Pyrkagia carries over some NiGHTS stuff. Double jump to fly up in the air performing a pirouette. You can still stomp down enemies, and you gain some bonus height!
srb20043-min.gif

It's also buffed with shields based on fire. Some say water protecting shields even allow you to do it underwater...

PASSIVE ABILITY: Mach Speed
srb20044.gif

Acquire Speed Shoes to blast away at even crazier speeds than Sonic can run at! You're pretty uncontrollable though.

A quick tip:
Pyrkagia, due to his nature, is invincible to almost anything that consists of entirely lava and fire...
srb20047.gif

...although he is extremely weak to water.
srb20046.gif

Because of this, it's impossible to get to the end of the Azure Temple...

SUPER FORM
Yes, he does have a super form.
For one, it buffs his speed and Jump/Drill Dash height. As usual.
srb20049-min.gif

For two...
srb20050.gif

He becomes invincible to drowning! Thank god I never have to hear [Thinking about air] again...

Note that this is not the final iteration. Some concepts MAY change, and the sprites aren't even done yet.
Otherwise, yeah, this is a preview of my first actual character.
Post automatically merged:

ONCE AGAIN, this is not an attempt at avoiding the release system. The mod is not done at all, even though the abilites do look like it is done already.

Attachments

• srb20000.png
    srb20000.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
Even though its a recolor, it looks fun to play as, can't wait till this releases!

Edit: I'm not sure if this was supposed to have sprites, i just assumed it didnt, cause of the character select screen art.

This is looking amazing! I like the idea of him being invicible to fire but extremely weak in water, it makes him more chalenging in water levels. :threat:

the drill dash looks like a pretty good move...with an extremely bizarre name choice considering the fact that it's neither a drill nor a dash, and the passive boost ability looks unique. fire resistance is always nice to have, but i really think you should tone down the water vulnerability. starting out with the [Thinking about air] countdown looks like it would be extremely annoying and borderline impossible in some stages. aside from that, this looks like a pretty neat character mod. i'll keep an eye out for it.

i sure hope he has XMomentum support

the drill dash looks like a pretty good move...with an extremely bizarre name choice considering the fact that it's neither a drill nor a dash,
Well, IDK what you call the NiGHTS Drill Dash then.
and the passive boost ability looks unique. fire resistance is always nice to have, but i really think you should tone down the water vulnerability. starting out with the [Thinking about air] countdown looks like it would be extremely annoying and borderline impossible in some stages.
That's the point :threat:
I will make sure to start the timer at at least 15 seconds instead of 30 in the final iteration. So you have enough time to get air bubbles.

Sorry, TehPuertoRicanSpartan, but we have Cross Momentum support now!
Pyrkagia can perform the Drill Dash infinitely many times when Hyper. It's also way stronger, and no longer stops your momentum, keeping the flow.
srb20064.gif

My oc was originally supposed to be like this he still has fire powers and is weak to water
(Good mod im proud of you)(Yes im still making his mod for srb2 again he has the sky super form)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back