• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Poyo's Tower of Pizza Pack

I also wanted to ask about other abilities of peppino, for example, will there be a super jump? And so on, and if it's already done, it's already good too
Post automatically merged:

Еще хотел спросить о других способностях пеппино, например, будет ли суперпрыжок? И так далее, и если это уже сделано, это уже тоже хорошо
Or the taunt system

I'm just wondering if it's just going to use the sprites from pizza tower, without the extra facing directions SRB2 has, or if it will have custom sprites for such directions.

I also wanted to ask about other abilities of peppino, for example, will there be a super jump? And so on, and if it's already done, it's already good too

Or the taunt system
he has grab dash (spin), mach speed (passive), super jump (c1), taunt (c2), and climb walls (c3)

the server is up but it says that i cant join due to addons and other stuff

you probably think that because SanikSpeedyBoi said he cant join a server to get it, they didnt mean discord server, they meant the srb2 server that had the mod loaded for testing
i ahve a problem where i cant join the testing server in srb2

Idea: parry. in pizza tower when you taunt and get hit, you parry the attack, if its a weak enemy like a crawla, it will die. if you parry a nothing will happen, you just don't get hit. if you parry a projectile it will be reflected.
(idk if im breaking any rules, I hope not)

Attachments

• IM_NOT_GONNA_SUGARCOAT_IT.jpg
    IM_NOT_GONNA_SUGARCOAT_IT.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 111
If i remember correctly, Poyo said he won't add the parry because it's op or something close to that. (That being after basically everyone suggested it on his server)

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back