Port Forwarding via Windows Explorer

Port Forwarding via Windows Explorer

Twins'R'Okay

Mid-tier Pixel Artist
Twins'R'Okay submitted a new resource:

Port Forwarding via Windows Explorer - for those that can't, for whatever reason, get into their router admin page

DISCLAIMER: This method is not guaranteed to work on every router. Consider it an alternative to this guide.

Hey kiddies.

Are you confused about port forwarding?
Can you not get access to your router's wifi page?
Did your router, for some reason or another, remove the port forward dialog?

If you say "Yes" to all of the above, here's an easier solution that doesn't require you to open another tab...

Read more about this resource...

This is a good method but i get a error trying to port forward, The error is in the attachment.

Attachments

• 1617544198638.png
    1617544198638.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 407
oh i found out the problem, i put my public ip (73.150.44.115) in, not my local but when i make the service, it doesn't appear

Last edited:
Trying to use this guide. I'm trying to put my IP in (from whatismyip.com), but it keeps giving out an error like "The internet gateway hasn't accepted your changes".

Trying to use this guide. I'm trying to put my IP in (from whatismyip.com), but it keeps giving out an error like "The internet gateway hasn't accepted your changes".
whatismyip shows you your Public IP, not your Local IP. The guide shows you how to get it.

whatismyip shows you your Public IP, not your Local IP. The guide shows you how to get it.
I've tried to put the IPv4 address too (I think that's the local one.... right?), and it still didn't work. Didn't get any errors, after I've pressed OK after putting the IPv4 address, though.

this method is...odd.
it used to work perfectly fine for me, but recently it just refuses to work.
I enter the srb2, udp, etc stuff, press ok, and then it's gone.
no errors at all, it's just gone.
this is specifically weird since it used to work just fine, but's only begun doing this recently.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back